Esteemed Contributor

Put up a little of my fall decor

I'll go through bins over the weekend but these pieces I have in the house. 

IMG_9118.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: Put up a little of my fall decor

@qvcfreak   Very nice!  I have a few fall items but will get some out in the coming weeks.  Your front door wreath is really pretty!

Respected Contributor

Very pretty! I have decorated the large dining room table but haven't done the rest yet.  I bought some light up glass pumpkins from sams club this year.  

Respected Contributor

Love your table runner!

I only have a few fall items but I do have one of Valerie's beautiful wreaths which I will put on the front door in a few weeks.

I put all my Christmas decorations (except the tree) up by early November. I can't help it, I love Christmas! Smiley Wink 

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak ,  good for you!  You have lovely items--  I also love your runner and the splash of soft fall colors it brings.

Those burnt orange candles-- they look like they might be two tone, like maybe darker on the bottom, if I'm seeing them accurately.  They are very handsome, esp. against your neutral wall.

I have been doing a 'slow roll' with mine--  have mixed some orange botanicals in with my green ones in a tall, vintage charcoal vase.  Have brought in some olive greens in accessories.  Also more wood, as in a huge carved wood candlestick from India.  Love more wood around in fall, for some reason.  I put some dried "bunny ear" grasses out, and some burgundy and tawny colored "pods" in a vase.

Let's see, my owl and two art glass pumpkins.  Oh, and I always switch out the cream lampshades that came with my Valerie buffet lamps.  Now they have tailored black ones, sort of Parisian-looking ( I tell myself).

I hope I can find my plaid throw in muted, off-colors of fall...  

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak,

I also love the front door wreath and table runner! nice job!

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Trusted Contributor

Looks great, love the table runner .
Esteemed Contributor

These are so pretty @qvcfreak   Thanks for sharing your photos. I pulled out a few things too - no photos yet. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell   Yes the candles are two tone and I don't light them but I can still smell the cinnamon spice.

Your decorations sound lovely, maybe you can post a photo.

I never thought of incorporating wood for Autumn and makes perfect sense. I do use it for Christmas. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love Christmas too @DSD2 but I take down Autumn decorations Thanksgiving night and pull all the Christmas bins and go crazy on Black Friday having Christmas movies in the background while I decorate.