Honored Contributor

FALL ITEMS FROM VALERIE'S WEEKEND SHOWS.......

Anyone receive anything yet from Valerie's Fall shows this past weekend?

I have some really nice items but I treat myself to one or two pieces each year if something catches my eye.

Fall is my fav season for decorating.

I ordered the 2 piece set of the pumpkin pillows in orange. A bit pricey IMO but I thought they were so unique & cute.

Item number: H441862

Set of 2 Cozy Fabric Plush Pumpkin Pillows by Valerie

Orange

Set of 2 Cozy Fabric Plush Pumpkin Pillows by Valerie - H441862

Trusted Contributor

Re: FALL ITEMS FROM VALERIE'S WEEKEND SHOWS.......

[ Edited ]

Arrivals begin today and will happen tomorrow and Saturday (maybe) of the things that have shipped. A bunch are still "being prepared" and some show "advance order" still.

UPDATE: So my first item arrived (pumpkin colored candle pillars) and they were smashed. Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad     So sad....

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

Mine show preparing your order and advanced order. Looking forward to getting them real soon!

Respected Contributor

IMG_6970.jpegThose look similar to the pumpkins I bought three? years ago from another retailer.  I've enjoyed mine although they take up a lot of storage space.

Trusted Contributor

@ChiliPepper  Nice pumpkins!  Enjoy!  The hurricane centerpiece I ordered arrived today.  It's nicely done, and very full.  I wish the glass hurricane wasn't attached to the base as it would be easier to clean.  Valerie did state during the presentation that it was attached, but I decided to give it a whirl anyway.  Otherwise, I'm very pleased with the piece.  Perfect fit for my coffee table.  The other items I ordered are scheduled to arrive tomorrow. 

20230817_193051.jpg

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received the first set of the TSV ( I ordered the black and the orange).  I really like them and the slim profile makes them easier to place on the mantel or on a table.

I also received the lighted maple branches but haven't had a chance to get them out of the box.

Respected Contributor

The TSV pumpkins I ordered in orange arrived today along with the ivory gourd.

They are beautiful; we lit them to make sure they work and the timers work as well.

I think they look better than on the TV presentation.

Also impressed with the quick shipping.

Trusted Contributor

I wanted the candle centerpiece above and the lighted branches but I hemmed and hawed too long and they were gone.  I also wanted the urn filler in Burgundy and that sold out in the first show which I couldn't watch.

My TSV in bronze, sugared pumpkins in ivory  and urn fillers in orange should start arriving today. 

I also ordered the giant pumpkin H224027 (not in the shows)  that is preparing to ship. 

Trusted Contributor

@MG Chris  - I wanted the centerpiece as well, but I have plenty of fall wreaths, hurricanes and candles, so couldn't justify it.  Keep and eye out - sometimes things pop back into inventory or "as is" if you hit it right.

I have that large pumpkin in orange.  I think you will like it.  You can flip it around after Halloween.

Honored Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

Arrivals begin today and will happen tomorrow and Saturday (maybe) of the things that have shipped. A bunch are still "being prepared" and some show "advance order" still.

UPDATE: So my first item arrived (pumpkin colored candle pillars) and they were smashed. Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad     So sad....

@FiddleDeeDee 

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, such a bummer!!! I hope you can get more.

Was it these??? I had my eye of these too, both the pumpkin & the olive green.