Honored Contributor

Re: Fall decorating completed - pics!

[ Edited ]

@Holidaybug wrote:

Thanks for  posting your photos....just lovely!  I noticed the black clock in one of your photos.  Did you post a photo a few years back at Easter with the clock and a white rabbit standing next to it?  

@Holidaybug  Thank you and you have a pretty good memory! Smiley Happy

Below are 2 pics...

The 1st pic is how I have that area set-up for the Spring/Summer. The Jim Shore cat with the black clock are displayed all year round except during the holiday season

P4830455.JPG

I do decorate with white bunnies, but not with the black clock...

Here's a pic during Eastertime from on top of our curio cabinet...

P4830965.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise 

Everything is so nice, and your photos really put a smile on my face!

There is just something about the swans and verdigris lantern, along with the sunflowers, pumpkins and fall leaves...the top of your wall unit looks awesome this year! Heart

This is where my swans have been living the past year or so.  They are on a side table in my dining room, which is the room we enter from our carport, and it's the room we pass through most often every day.  I love the swans and have nowhere near tired of them yet.  

VPH Swans.jpg

Respected Contributor

Thanks for sharing. Heart the 🌻. Enjoy the season.
Occasional Contributor

Absolutely beautiful! I love the rabbit w/lantern. So so cute... 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR wrote:

@Susan Louise 

Everything is so nice, and your photos really put a smile on my face!

There is just something about the swans and verdigris lantern, along with the sunflowers, pumpkins and fall leaves...the top of your wall unit looks awesome this year! Heart

This is where my swans have been living the past year or so.  They are on a side table in my dining room, which is the room we enter from our carport, and it's the room we pass through most often every day.  I love the swans and have nowhere near tired of them yet.  

VPH Swans.jpg

@SHOPR  Thank you Smiley Happy

You're set up with the Swans is simply fabulous...vintage-y! 

We also have similar faux lavender potted plant. I use one in our livingroom during the Spring/Summer. LOVE that oil lamp! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise 

EXQUISITE!!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”