Honored Contributor

@SurferWife   I am an expert.  My grandmother lived in Grand Junction, Co., and she was giving family Enstroms for years for special occasions...long before QVC ever heard of it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SurferWife   I am an expert.  My grandmother lived in Grand Junction, Co., and she was giving family Enstroms for years for special occasions...long before QVC ever heard of it.

@Kachina624 

I remember you talking about that during last year's CIJ events, so this year I'm taking the plunge.  I always like the petites for gifting, but once they arrived I got a bit stingy & didn't want to share...LOL!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  Yes, the slabs are delicious.  Dangerous too.  You have to exercize willpower!

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife  You're gonna love it!

Frequent Contributor

I have purchased both the mini's and the slab, and they taste different.  The problem is, I LOVE them both!! Smiley Happy

I always buy the mini's, I throw a handful in the package with a Mrs. Pringles Apple!!  Makes a GREAT gift!

Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 I love the individually wrapped pieces but I'm going to have to order the slabs so I can try on ice cream. I too remember you mentioning this last year and I told myself to order them this year. I still have a bunch of wrapped pieces in the fridge from my last auto delivery which came in March.