Respected Contributor

I Love their Toffee!  BUT..I reallly wish they had given an update on the manufacturing process. In the presentation video I was seeing exposed skin on the assembly line and NONE of the packagers was wearing a mask.  I would want a little confirmation before I purchased the salbs.  Maybe i'll look for the individually wrapped pieces. 

Respected Contributor

Could it be the video they showed was an old video? I feel like they show the same video everytime they present Enstrom's. I order the individual wrapped pieces. I love Enstrom's, they are DELICIOUS.

Honored Contributor

They make the best!.  I buy a box every year.  I don't worry about the virus.  I am sure the company follows all guidelines when making their product.  They are top notch and I can't see them taking shortcuts.  

Respected Contributor

@DJs momI agree it must be an older video.  But the process is SO hands on and Showed the non-compliance that a verbal update would be reassuring.  I love Enstroms toffee Too!

Respected Contributor

I couldn't imagine anyone is filming now in a facility for commercial purposes.

Love the individually wrapped pieces. Great for portion control.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954  I DO worry about the virus.  The company most likely does have safety mesaures in place BUT if it would cut down on possible exposure to people I would forgo the Hand flipping and hand breaking for the time being.  Again I will look into the individual wrapped pieces.  Gotta have my Enstroms forthe holidays!

Respected Contributor

@Etoile308Yes I agree, but that video is of the previous Normal production process.  Even with protocol in place, the hands on aspect is my own issue at this time.  I enjoy the individual wrapped pieces Too!

Honored Contributor

I think the individually wrapped pieces aren't nearly as good and you don't get the delicious crumbs that are so good on ice cream.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Enstrom's is my absolute favorite toffee!  I found a piece in the refrigerator the other day that somehow was hidden.  Boy, was it good!  I can't wait to order more!  I think I'll try the big chunks this year because @Kachina624 keeps saying they're much better than the individually wrapped petite toffees.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

OH!  I didn't realize it was already available for advanced order.  I placed my order for dark chocolate for 11/2 shipment!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.