Respected Contributor

I've tried to be pretty understanding of supply chain issues and the resulting delays of  my orders.  The only items I really needed to ship were the six wreaths ordered during CIJ to be dropshipped as gifts to various friends and family members.  I thought since the wreaths were from the USA, there wouldn't be a problem, but I was wrong.  Four wreaths shipped on time, but the other two have been delayed until 12/15.  I'm so disappointed.  

I know this isn't the end of the world, but when you count on something, it's frustrating when it doesn't happen.  

Frequent Contributor

I am experiencing the same thing.  I ordered 3 Chrismas in July wreaths

Two to be shipped to MI and one to be shipped to North Carolina.  The

MI ones had a shipping date of Nov 15 and the NC ship week of Nov 29th.

Guess what NC got theirs last week and MI is still waiting.  I did order two different sizes.  The MI were H368219 Country 32 inch deluxe.  NC was

H95000.  I figured there might be a new company making the bigger ones and that is wny they are delayed in shipping.  I don't know.  Eventually they will arrive.  Happy Thanksgiving.

Valued Contributor

How terrible that you are having that experience.  A few items that are delayed maybe you can cancel from the Q and have something similar delivered through a local florist near your friend's or family member's homes.  I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Honored Contributor

I always order a VPH wreath during Christmas in July and I always select the first available date for delivery.  My wreath arrived on time and is gracing my front door.  While beautiful, as always, I do sense that it might be a bit smaller that prior wreaths.  However, so many other things see to get smaller and smaller (i.e., ice cream containers!), so why not wreaths?!Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003   Are you going to request a refund?  I would not pay for a Christmas wreath that isn't arriving until December 18th.  That's just not acceptable.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Marsha2003   Are you going to request a refund?  I would not pay for a Christmas wreath that isn't arriving until December 18th.  That's just not acceptable.

@NickNack I'm going to wait to see if they are delivered earlier than 12/15 before I ask for a refund.  The customer service rep. I spoke with thought they might be delivered by 12/05.  Fingers crossed for that outcome.

Trusted Contributor

Are these the VPH fresh wreaths?  I ordered again this year as gifts.  Delivery first week in December.  I hope they arent late.  Last year I ordered and every week they were delayed and delayed.  The last shipping estimate for arrival was 1/25.....what?  are you people crazy?  I hope that doesnt happen this year again.

Respected Contributor

@Meem520 wrote:

Are these the VPH fresh wreaths?  I ordered again this year as gifts.  Delivery first week in December.  I hope they arent late.  Last year I ordered and every week they were delayed and delayed.  The last shipping estimate for arrival was 1/25.....what?  are you people crazy?  I hope that doesnt happen this year again.

@Meem520 Yes, these were the VPH fresh balsam wreaths sold during CIJ.  I ordered them to be delivered the first week available which I think was 11/22.  Not only are the late shipping, they are being transferred from UPS to USPS which adds another two days minimum.  I won't buy these from QVC again.  I'd rather pay a bit more and know that the recipients will get the wreaths on time and not through the post office.

Respected Contributor

Had customer service cancel the last wreath that was still in process and bought a different one from 1800flowers.  We will see if the cancellation goes through.  All wreaths were supposed to be delivered by 11/22.  Of the six I ordered, two were delivered 11/28, two are on the way from UPS to USPS, one is in transit and the last one never shipped and showed an estimated delivery date of 12/17 so I had them cancel it.