Esteemed Contributor

Re: Countdown to Christmas In July!

I've checked my order history and there was a FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING DAY last July on Sunday, July 9, 2017. 

That was the day I bought several things and was able to get the CIJ sale prices along with free shipping.  That was a good day!  I hope we get one this July!

Frequent Contributor

Thats's one thing I would love to find is a really great nativity set. It seems like a lot of what I've seen just isn't right. I feel like it has to to speak to me you know? And none of them are talking!!!

Trusted Contributor

I'm disappointed that Scott Living is not on the lineup for CIJ this year. I was really hoping they'd return with a companion piece to the large reindeer they sold last year.  I wonder if they've called in quits in terms of holiday decor?

Respected Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

I'm disappointed that Scott Living is not on the lineup for CIJ this year. I was really hoping they'd return with a companion piece to the large reindeer they sold last year.  I wonder if they've called in quits in terms of holiday decor?

Oh, I am disappointed also! I got one deer last year and wanted another.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@IdahoMom wrote:

Oh my goodness I feel like I have found my people! I love all things Chrismas, anytime of the year, and especially QVC Christmas! I have been looking forward to Christmas in July since the beginning of June! My mom and I are going to have a CIJ party on July 1 and watch all day!

@IdahoMom
I feel the same way. I love Christmas! My husband & I decorate every room. I sold some things at a Community Garage Sale &  my best friend said she couldn't believe how much Christmas decorations I owned. I told her, "What I sold is nothing compared to what I kept".

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Valued Contributor

@tired mom04 wrote:

I start looking forward to CIJ as soon as I put my holiday decorations away in January! Smiley LOL

@tired mom04

I do, too! I am always so sad when Christmas is over, but then I start counting the months until Christmas in July.  The people on these Christmas forum boards are the sweetest and most helpful QVC customers. We have so much fun together.

Spoiler
Heart
Frequent Contributor

@SweetSydney wrote:

@IdahoMom wrote:

Oh my goodness I feel like I have found my people! I love all things Chrismas, anytime of the year, and especially QVC Christmas! I have been looking forward to Christmas in July since the beginning of June! My mom and I are going to have a CIJ party on July 1 and watch all day!

@IdahoMom
I feel the same way. I love Christmas! My husband & decorate every room. I sold some things at a Community Garage Sale &  my best friend said she couldn't believe how much Christmas decorations I owned. I told her, "What I sold is nothing compared to what I kept".

It's hard to part with decorations! But at the same time it makes room for more that are beloved. There's been some I don't have a problem parting with but if it's hard I don't do it!

Frequent Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@IdahoMom wrote:

@IdahoMom Saw your post on another thread, and this thread is a great one too! I envy you being able to share CIJ with your mom. My DD and DIL are many hours away, so we have to enjoy it together via email, text and phone. Not quite the same. They are much more temperate than I am. I try to buy things for them, and they keep me in check! Hahaha!

I so wish you could enjoy CIJ in person with them! But thank goodness for technology that makes it possible to still connect! It's definetly not the same though. I'm sure these threads will blow up on Sunday! I'll be thinking about you and your daughters!

Valued Contributor

@IdahoMom wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@IdahoMom wrote:

@IdahoMom
I feel the same way. I love Christmas! My husband & decorate every room. I sold some things at a Community Garage Sale &  my best friend said she couldn't believe how much Christmas decorations I owned. I told her, "What I sold is nothing compared to what I kept".

It's hard to part with decorations! But at the same time it makes room for more that are beloved. There's been some I don't have a problem parting with but if it's hard I don't do it!

@IdahoMom
I didn't sell anything that I was fond of, and what I did sell made some young couples very  happy. You're right, it does make room for more.

Spoiler
Smiley Wink
I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

48611015-138A-4AB7-A629-D7FD1229B514.jpeg

@SHOPR@lucymo@, @SusanLouise, @MTH@Jpc@Marsha2003@mallemo@mousiegirl, @Spurt@MominohioAre you ready?!?!!  I sure am!  We all go back sooooo many CIJ’s!  

@BornToShop  Hi, good to hear from you.  I'm ready to get going with CIJ.  Bring it on.  Yes, we have been through a lot of these shows AND bought a lot too.  Smiley Happy  I hope to stick with a few special pieces this time around if they have some that I just have to have.