Occasional Contributor

Valerie announced today that CIJ starts on Sunday June 26.

Respected Contributor

@jeepgrl  YAY! Thank You for the heads up!  A Sunday when I can watch all day if I want to!

Honored Contributor

Oh, I can't hardly wait.....NOT!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Oh nooooooooooooo!  CIJ must now mean "Christmas in June"!

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Oh, I can't hardly wait.....NOT!

Your negativity to others who post about what they like comes off so rude. Do you really mean to be so rude? What if someone posted inside  a forum topic they do not like,  to a post you made, and they posted JUST to say they dont like it. So pointless except perhaps just to be rude.imagine that hmmm

Trusted Contributor

Re: CIJ Start date

[ Edited ]

I like watching CIJ especially when its so hot outside, prices are sale prices and i know ill get it before Christmas in time.

I buy my Kringle Express bags durng CIJ if im out. I also like seeing the themes that retailers are coming up with, like natural, versus jewel tone, vs coastal vs Buffulo plaid etc. 

Trusted Contributor

i am looking forward to it!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

I enjoy CIJ.  It's the only time I watch QVC.  I didn't buy anything last year but did watch it at times.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Trusted Contributor

Yay!  CIJ is one of my favorite times of the year on QVC.  I always buy a little something (or a LOT of something) during that time.  It's fun!

Super Contributor

WooooHoooooo I can't wait.  Thanks so much for the date. And if you don't like,  change the channel....that's so easy. Woman Tongue