Contributor

Valerie announced today that CIJ starts on Sunday June 26.

Respected Contributor

@jeepgrl  YAY! Thank You for the heads up!  A Sunday when I can watch all day if I want to!

Honored Contributor

Oh, I can't hardly wait.....NOT!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Oh nooooooooooooo!  CIJ must now mean "Christmas in June"!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Oh, I can't hardly wait.....NOT!

Your negativity to others who post about what they like comes off so rude. Do you really mean to be so rude? What if someone posted inside  a forum topic they do not like,  to a post you made, and they posted JUST to say they dont like it. So pointless except perhaps just to be rude.imagine that hmmm

Respected Contributor

Re: CIJ Start date

[ Edited ]

I like watching CIJ especially when its so hot outside, prices are sale prices and i know ill get it before Christmas in time.

I buy my Kringle Express bags durng CIJ if im out. I also like seeing the themes that retailers are coming up with, like natural, versus jewel tone, vs coastal vs Buffulo plaid etc. 

Respected Contributor

i am looking forward to it!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

I enjoy CIJ.  It's the only time I watch QVC.  I didn't buy anything last year but did watch it at times.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Yay!  CIJ is one of my favorite times of the year on QVC.  I always buy a little something (or a LOT of something) during that time.  It's fun!

Super Contributor

WooooHoooooo I can't wait.  Thanks so much for the date. And if you don't like,  change the channel....that's so easy. Woman Tongue