Trusted Contributor

Re: Boxwood and Berry Collection

Have the wreath in my cart -- debating.  I like wreaths that aren't too glitzy; this looks good.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

The boxwood and berry collection was the only thing I saw yesterday that made me momentarily tilt my head and say "Hmmm..." They would be nice in my dining room/kitchen area, where I use the Pfaltzgraff Winterberry pattern during the holidays.  The moment passed though and I didn't love it enough to commit. 

Its hard for me with Valerie's items because I usually like to hold off and wait until I see the reviews come in, especially on this type of decor. On the other hand, they sell out quickly and are usually a one and done appearance for the year. Most of the time, the hefty return shipping fee cost is what keeps me from ordering, if I'm not 100% ready to commit. 

I look forward to reading the reviews from those of you who purchased. 😊

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@GCR18 I bought the candle rings and a set of picks.  Hopefully, that is all I will like during CIJ...what are the chances?  :-)

@Marsha2003, I am going to do my best to resist these even though I like them a lot, especially the picks and candle rings aka small wreaths.  I have various greenery pieces from at least 3 different VPH collections that I have yet to actually use!  Otherwise I would've already placed my order.  

Please review them when you receive.

As always, if as is or free shipping comes around, I may cave anyway, and sort through everything, keep only my favorites, and get rid of the rest that is taking up so much space.

@SHOPR  I admire your discipline, lol, but isn't free shipping only on items that are not on sale, can't remember.  I would have loved easy pay on the garlands today.

@mousiegirl, In the past, QVC has offered free or included shipping on everything, which includes the sale priced stuff.  The main issue I have on that day is that some things are already sold out, while other things in sneak peeks are still not up for sale, so in those cases, I won't be able to get  free shipping on everything I might want. 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Received my boxwood and berry wreath Friday and it is gorgeous!  Big and full and just enough sparkle.  Even hubby said how pretty it was and he doesn't comment unless he's impressed.  Now waiting on the rest of the set!

Honored Contributor

@JoJoDel wrote:

Received my boxwood and berry wreath Friday and it is gorgeous!  Big and full and just enough sparkle.  Even hubby said how pretty it was and he doesn't comment unless he's impressed.  Now waiting on the rest of the set!

@JoJoDel  Do you think the wreath is too large to put on either end of a very long table with a hurricane inside?  Valerie had it displayed that way, looked fine, but when it was hanging, it looked huge.