Respected Contributor

Boxwood and Berry Collection

Available to purchase:

H216363 Set of 6 Picks

H216364 24" Wreath

H216365 48" Garland

H216366 Set of 2 12" Wreaths (Candle Rings)

Honored Contributor

Re: Boxwood and Berry Collection

The set looks nice.  I'm going to window shop for now.  Did you get the set?

Respected Contributor

@GCR18 I bought the candle rings and a set of picks.  Hopefully, that is all I will like during CIJ...what are the chances?  :-)

Esteemed Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@GCR18 I bought the candle rings and a set of picks.  Hopefully, that is all I will like during CIJ...what are the chances?  :-)

@Marsha2003, I am going to do my best to resist these even though I like them a lot, especially the picks and candle rings aka small wreaths.  I have various greenery pieces from at least 3 different VPH collections that I have yet to actually use!  Otherwise I would've already placed my order.  

Please review them when you receive.

As always, if as is or free shipping comes around, I may cave anyway, and sort through everything, keep only my favorites, and get rid of the rest that is taking up so much space.

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Marsha2003, I am going to do my best to resist these even though I like them a lot, especially the picks and candle rings aka small wreaths.  I have various greenery pieces from at least 3 different VPH collections that I have yet to actually use!  Otherwise I would've already placed my order.  

As always, if as is or free shipping comes around, I may cave anyway, and sort through everything, keep only my favorites, and get rid of the rest that is taking up so much space.

@SHOPR You are so much better than I am at being patient and waiting for free shipping day.  I saw a few things in as-is that I would buy with free shipping, so at least in that case, I can wait.  When it comes to candle rings, though, I'm always afraid they will sell out.  I do have several different styles of rings, but I use them in so many ways, that I almost always use all of them.  I will definitely put up a review after I see the boxwood and berry items.  I just hope they aren't too glittery.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Marsha2003  I also just bought the garlands.  My dining room is boxwood and berries, so had to have these, and they can be used anywhere. so hope they are beautiful.  So much for my not buying much, but Valerie always gets me with her garlands, dont know whether to laugh or cry, think I will laugh, LOL.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@SHOPR  I admire your discipline, lol, but isn't free shipping only on items that are not on sale, can't remember.  I would have loved easy pay on the garlands today.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Marsha2003  I also just bought the garlands.  My dining room is boxwood and berries, so had to have these, and they can be used anywhere. so hope they are beautiful.  So much for my not buying much, but Valerie always gets me with her garlands, dont know whether to laugh or cry, think I will laugh, LOL.

@mousiegirl Laughing is always better than crying, I think.  I love garlands, too, but I have a harder time using those.  I want to get at least one more year out of my current VPH garlands that I use on the fireplace and top of the living room armoire.

Honored Contributor

Some of those valeri e items need to be jumped on when you see them.  😁

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Some of those valeri e items need to be jumped on when you see them.  😁

@GCR18  So true, thus my buying more than I thought I would today.  Now, I worry that she will bring others that I will love, lol, but will have to restrain myself, I really should not watch her shows, fat chance of that happening, lol.