Super Contributor

Bath and Body works candle sale

Bath and Body works is having their candle sale on Saturday and I was wondering if any candle fans out there could tell which candle is the closest to smelling like the homeworx harry slatkin frozen balsam candle? I really enjoy that one and was wondering if anybody knew. thanks

Respected Contributor

Re: Bath and Body works candle sale

I hope a poster will be able to answer your question directly, but if not, here are the fragrance notes for Harry's Frozen Balsam.  You can check the BBW candle fragrance notes against it.

Frozen Balsam - Fresh frozen fir balsam, oakmoss and mountain evergreen come together to create the perfect tree fragrance capturing a snowy day

Top Notes: Bergamot, Frosted Evergreen
Middle Notes: Eucalyptus, Star Anise, White Mint, Pine Needle
Base Notes: Fir Balsam, White Birch , Oakmoss

Trusted Contributor

There is no BBW candle that is an exact match for Frozen Balsam.  I believe the closest you might get to it would be by lighting both Evergreen and Winter at the same time.

Occasional Contributor

I recently discovered "Spruce" at BBW, and I think it smells just like Thymes' Frasier Fir... It was such a pleasant surprise
to find such a less expensive alternative.
Respected Contributor

@Delo60 wrote:
I recently discovered "Spruce" at BBW, and I think it smells just like Thymes' Frasier Fir... It was such a pleasant surprise
to find such a less expensive alternative.

I agree....I think 'Spruce' is much closer to a true evergreen scent although I cannot compare it to the Slatkin one.

Thank you for letting us know about the sale.

Super Contributor

Right now burning nwinter amd balsal fir (just got my real fraser  tree yesterday but going to try spruce.

Trusted Contributor

@DarlingDino At this very moment, all Slatkin 3 wicks are available, As Is, including the Frrozen Balsam set.

Respected Contributor

Spent over hour smelling my way thru BBW comparing candle fragrances in preparation for tomorrow. Decisions! They were stacking some new things, I think. Tried Spruce and it seems lovely. Thanks to your reminders and comments. So helpful!!
Honored Contributor

I love Spruce.  I use to like Fresh Balsam until I tried Spruce.  I think Spruce is not as strong as FB.  I'm going to try that with Winter now.  Thank you for the suggestion.

Super Contributor

missed spruce sold out online