Frequent Contributor

Re: Vera bag to replace my beautiful dooney.

I have went exclusively to Vera Bradley handbags!!! I am actually a "Vera Bradley Junkie" LOL. I have so many of her items (not just handbags) that I'd literally have to go to my closet to tell you which ones I have. I love all them however the "Small Trimmed Vera" is my absolute favorite!!! Everything about it fits exactly to what I like. Not to big...not to small...yet big enough to carry everything I could possibly need. I would really like to have one of her quilted leather ones. Just a little to steep for my pocketbook. Sure wish she'd put that on sale.

Super Contributor

On Vera website under sale there are some of the leather quilted bags on sale!  I hope you find one you love!

Honored Contributor

The only Vera Bradley bags that interest me are the microfiber ones.  I really like them and think they look chic, particularly in black.  I have this one from the Q.  It is a medium sized satchel that can be worn on the shoulder if you need to use both hands for something.  At first I thought the handles looked strange because they are a bit longer than the typical hand held satchel length, and a bit shorter than your average tote.  I carry it both ways.

A260649

Frequent Contributor

That's the one I ordered. Should be here this week. I got it in Cobalt. I"m excited to get it!  I agree, I think I'll prefer the microfiber over the prints, but I may get a print or two for the spring/summer. I wear a lot of solid colored swing dresses to work in the warm months so a print may work well for me with those.  My Dooney Perry satchel is packed up and heading ot the post office today.