Trusted Contributor

Thanks!  Very pretty.

Trusted Contributor

I'm looking at the mulberry! Usually, I get neutral handbags, but decided I was going to try something different.  Thought that this bag might be too small, but am quite surprised at the number of zipper pockets as well as being able to use that fold-over flap.  Didn't initially realize that it had an opening.

Super Contributor

Re: Tomorrow's TSV

[ Edited ]

I pre-ordered it and it did not come with the RFID card holder.  Mine was sold at the TSV price so I'm thinking that it won't be included with tonight's viewing.  If so, I'm returning mine.  I'm pretty sure it's being sold separately for 29.99.

The bag is small but it does have enough large pockets on the outside to hold my things. The one thing to beware of is, the leather is thin (and lightweight) but that thinness can show the outline of certain things if you over pack it.  More visible on the denim which I returned.  I'm keeping the black bag.  

Esteemed Contributor

Those all over snake print leathers are not particularly hard wearing. They are screen printed and given a sueded finsh and the leather is not drum dyed so wear and tear on the edges and corners of the bag will soon be evident.

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

II pre ordered the denim.  I think it's a cute bag with good organization.  It's big enough for me .

@BlingQueen022  I have an Aimee bag in the denim  leather.   You'd never believe it's leather.   Looks and feels exactly like denim and is very soft and pliable.   I have several of her bags and really enjoy them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

II pre ordered the denim.  I think it's a cute bag with good organization.  It's big enough for me .

@BlingQueen022  I have an Aimee bag in the denim  leather.   You'd never believe it's leather.   Looks and feels exactly like denim and is very soft and pliable.   I have several of her bags and really enjoy them. 

@Kachina624  Finally, somebody with a positive thought on the denim.  I love the size of this bag and it's looks.  I'm tired of carrying around a large bag.  This bag will be perfect for me.  Thanks for posting about the denim.  I haven't heard a lot of good thoughts on that lately.  I'm looking forward to getting this one.  Enjoy all your bags from her.  This will be my first one.  I'm getting tired of carrying around heavy dooney bags.  

Respected Contributor

I have always been a bigger bag person but lately have started with crossbodies and love them especially the medium sized ones. I cannot carry a tiny one.   I like the Aimee Kestenberg purses I have gotten,  but wish she did more neutrals like a light tan.  I find when I branch out and get a color like fuschia or coral I just don't use it that much.  The multi snake is pretty but would only wear with solids. 

Respected Contributor

Hey Blingqueen!

From one Queen to another: You have great taste!

I also ordered Aimee's TSV in denim. I wear a lot of black, but I wear a lot of denim and was looking for a casual, lightwight bag. Silver hardware, too.  Hope you enjoy yours.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Just Bling wrote:

You know, I don't believe the designers can "win" regarding the hardware, some say they like the gold, some like the silver, maybe bronze, brass looking etc. 

Someone should come up with a "kit", pick your color, pick your hardware and put it together.

color of hardware is NEVER a dealbreaker for me.

it doesnt matter to me if it is gold, silver, bronze, hematite, or some other choice.

I agree. It's the overall look of a bag that will make or break it for me, not the color of the hardware. Not remotely interested in this bag or, for the most part, this line of bags, but were I interested, the hardware color wouldn't be the decisive factor.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@TY wrote:

Those all over snake print leathers are not particularly hard wearing. They are screen printed and given a sueded finsh and the leather is not drum dyed so wear and tear on the edges and corners of the bag will soon be evident.

Not to mention that she's overdone them...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...