Trusted Contributor

Anybody have a description of the Aimee bag?

Trusted Contributor

@Magny wrote:

Pebble Leather Crossbody - Bali

11.5"x8"x3.5".        Strap drop 20"-22"

5 colors.  $129.96

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tomorrow's TSV

[ Edited ]

@cancun08 wrote:

@Magny wrote:

Pebble Leather Crossbody - Bali

11.5"x8"x3.5".        Strap drop 20"-22"

5 colors.  $129.96

@Magny  From my e-mail: 

Valued Contributor

I would have bought the black one, but I don't like the gold hardware.  If it had gun metal or silver, I would have liked it much better. 

Respected Contributor

You know, I don't believe the designers can "win" regarding the hardware, some say they like the gold, some like the silver, maybe bronze, brass looking etc. 

Someone should come up with a "kit", pick your color, pick your hardware and put it together.

Honored Contributor

That's not a bag that will work for me.  If it works for you, I hope you love it.

Esteemed Contributor

II pre ordered the denim.  I think it's a cute bag with good organization.  It's big enough for me .

Honored Contributor

@Just BlingYou are so right -  We as consumers really do not agree on a whole lot.  I wear some silver, but I prefer gold, so I pretty much always wear a combination of gold and silver -  and given my druthers, I'll always buy my purses with gold hardware.

And while we're on purses -  I heard a host say recently that she thinks more and more of us are limiting how many purses we collect. so we're becoming more discerning about the details we want.  That would be me.  Right now I can't think of any reason to be buying a new bag at all.j

I do like the size of the bag for tomorrow though.

Honored Contributor

I think it's a really cute bag but just not crazy about the colors...wish she offered a better variey.  I don't like the print, not into denim, I have plenty of black (and I don't like the gold hardware with it) the cream is a good color for spring but I don't want a metallic then there is the deep pink which is pretty but I don't wear much pink...though it could work with clothing in many other colors.  I might consider the pink.

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

You know, I don't believe the designers can "win" regarding the hardware, some say they like the gold, some like the silver, maybe bronze, brass looking etc. 

Someone should come up with a "kit", pick your color, pick your hardware and put it together.

color of hardware is NEVER a dealbreaker for me.

it doesnt matter to me if it is gold, silver, bronze, hematite, or some other choice.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein