Respected Contributor

@hicindy2   Received my Radley London cherry blossom bag and love it.  The dogs are so cute, especially the daschound on the skateboard.    Lots of room inside and the leather is nice and soft.  Now only if the squirrel bag would go on sale.  Keeping my eyes peeled for that one.  Thank you again for keeping me mind when that bag went on sale.  You’re a sweetheart for that.  Thanks!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Blingqueen023   I am so glad that it arrived in mint condition (no marks or funny smells or anything ) and that you love it. 

You can't help but smile when you carry a  Radley "picture" bag.  I love my cherry blossom wallet too. 

Radley London Radley and F...

Keeping an eye out for UK Squirrels doing a Brexit. 

Over The Hills And Far Away Medium Zip-Top Multiway Grab Bag

QVC added a wallet that I think matches your black bag?

RADLEY London Multi Dog Leather Medium Zip TopWallet - A426376

RADLEY London Multi Dog Medium Zip Top Crossbody - A350300

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Blingqueen023   I am so glad that it arrived in mint condition (no marks or funny smells or anything ) and that you love it. 

You can't help but smile when you carry a  Radley "picture" bag.  I love my cherry blossom wallet too. 

Radley London Radley and F...

Keeping an eye out for UK Squirrels doing a Brexit. 

Over The Hills And Far Away Medium Zip-Top Multiway Grab Bag

QVC added a wallet that I think matches your black bag?

RADLEY London Multi Dog Leather Medium Zip TopWallet - A426376

RADLEY London Multi Dog Medium Zip Top Crossbody - A350300

@hicindy2.  I’m glad you love your new wallet.  They have a lot of nice compartments in those wallets.   I have three of the clutch wallets now.  That black bag is fabulous.  It holds a lot.  Thanks for posting the matching wallet.   I wish there was a video on it or at least a picture of the inside.  I’m holding out for a sale on that squirrel bag.  It’s too cute to pass up.  Hope it goes on sale soon.   

Valued Contributor

it looks beautiful.