Respected Contributor

All Sales Final

[ Edited ]

Evine's top value Anuchka handbag is shown as "All sales final, No returns." This is the first time I have seen a shopping channel not allow returns. The host has not mentioned it. Perhaps they are retiring the line. Or maybe Evine is trying to stay in business.

Respected Contributor

@chessylady   i saw that this morning as well.  the way i read it, was that the final sale were on the "deeply discounted/old merchandise"   i would have to go back and read that, and i actually looked at some of the anushkas.  

i remember thinking that they were trying to lighten the load of the old stock, and didn't want it returning. hahahaha.

Respected Contributor

They've been clearing these bags for awhile now.  My gut feeling is that they are leaving Evine.  Not much inventory left on Evine's website.  I hope they just go to another shopping channel, but I do have way too many of them already.

Laura loves cats!
Valued Contributor

2blond, are these bags really nice?  I have always been tempted, but wondered if they are stiff and hard leather?  Some of them are truly beautiful.  Hope they come to QVC or HSN!

Respected Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

Evine's top value Anuchka handbag is shown as "All sales final, No returns." This is the first time I have seen a shopping channel not allow returns. The host has not mentioned it. Perhaps they are retiring the line. Or maybe Evine is trying to stay in business.

I saw that on the bags but hope that if the bag is damaged or defective Evine honors it's return policy. I usually don't purchase "all sales final" items unless it can be returned if defective. If not the hosts need to let the buyer know there may be some issues..then of course they might not make the sale if they do. I like the fact that even QVC's "as is" policy allows for returns.

Valued Contributor

these are really nice good looking  bags

Honored Contributor

There is a notice posted on the Evine site that Anuschka is returning on the air end of April, but after that they are leaving Evine, it says they will be gone by late spring. 

Respected Contributor

@just wonder   I'm sorry I wasn't able to get back to you sooner!  Yes, these bags are made of a high quality leather that is neither too soft nor too hard.  They typically have lots of slots, zips, and compartments that make it east for me to stay organized.  I probably have collected at least 30 of them, so you know I like them.......they are all I wear now.  Maybe you can still catch something on sale.  I hope they return on another shopping channel, though.

@just wonder wrote:

2blond, are these bags really nice?  I have always been tempted, but wondered if they are stiff and hard leather?  Some of them are truly beautiful.  Hope they come to QVC or HSN!

Laura loves cats!