Honored Contributor

Re: Sister's Got a Brand New Bag... (May edition)

[ Edited ]

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

Coach Chocolate Brown Madison Phoebe Purse Small Gold MINT $348How about this Coach for $65.00?

YES! @Sister Golden Hair Woman Very Happy

@EdithEllenLily It was at the Magic shop here in town. I couldn't decide so I thought I would ask my SistersHeart

Now @Sister Golden Hair ... consider what you already have. Is this something completely new and different (color and style)? Did you 'try it on' and is it comfortable? Do you like how it opens? Do you have a wallet to match? Woman Wink Be sure of everything before you buy! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

My charm necklace came in 3 days ( USPS no problem here) and I really like it. I wore it out when I ran errands. I went by Sephora and picked up some skin care items, a foundation primer and a brow product brush. 

J325027 Stainless Steel 18" Beaded Necklace with Inspirational Charms 
Stainless Steel 18 Beaded Necklace with Inspirational Charms

i just received an order from Sephora yesterday @jaxs mom.  A Tarte lip exfoliater.  My goodness.. I only used it once this morning but it made my lips so incredibly soft!  But it was delivered by UPS.   On the other hand it does not look like I am going to receive my shoes from Zappos.  I tracked the package tonight and apparently the USPS up in Connecticut said that the package cannot be delivered as addressed ... NO KIDDING!!  The address on the package is a New Jersey address!!!   So they are returning it to Zappos!!!!  I am going to have to call Zappos in the morning.  

Esteemed Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Sister Golden Hair @stevieb @EdithEllenLily @handygal2 @NycVixen @Serendipity @jaxs mom @Bird mama @asoutherngirl @athenian @skyblue @gramygram @foo foo shi shi @tough_kitty @hicindy2 @shoekitty @BlingQueen022 

I HATE the  USPS!!!   I am expecting two more packages packages today.   One contains lipstick from Estee Lauder.  According to the tracking it is at my PO Box ready for pickup.  Went to the PO and it is not there.  It MIGHT be up in the main office in Town waiting to be brought down to the branch in the center of Town.  I am not going to schlep all the way up to the main office to pick it up.  The second package contains my shoes from Zappos.  It was shipped  via two day priority mail.  Yesterday it was in our sorting facility in Kearny NJ which is about 15 minutes away.  So I definitely should have had it today.  Well, I tracked it today and it is now in  WILTON CONNECTICUT!!!!

@Boehm Collector: I was recently tracking a top from Chico's. It had arrived at my post office, so l was expecting delivery the next day. (As you know, I live on LI). Well, the next day it was in Queens, and then the day after that, in Manhattan, where it spent the weekend. It was having a better time than I was, LOL. It finally found its way back to my post office, and was delivered almost a week late. The top needed to be exchanged for a smaller size, but of course by then it was sold-out!  Woman Frustrated

Well @handygal2 .. at least you received your package.  Better late than never.  Unfortunately I doubt I will fare so well.  According to the tracking info the PO in Connecticut is returning the package to Zappos because it cannot be delivered as addressed.  No kidding... the shipping address is in NEW JERSEY!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb and everyone: The bordeaux has been uploaded in the listing for the beautiful H by Halston handbag in case you want to take a look. I think I remember you asking someone to see if this could be done and it was! Woman Happy

QVC Price: $339.00
Featured Price: $308.28
Available for 4 Easy Payments

@stevieb   isn't this the bag you wanted in Bordeaux??

@Boehm Collector I didn't necessarily want it, I just wanted to SEE it... There had been the old 'no picture available' for months and we finally asked some time ago if they could post one. Finally, they did.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@hicindy2: Thanks for the heads-up on the Dooney suede bag at a great price. Believe it or not, l don't own a suede bag, and that brown tote is lovely. But l may have to exercise some self-control, as l've been buying and returning bags like crazy! 

That makes two of us @handygal2.. I don't own a suede bag either.  I almost purchased a suede bag @stevieb posted a few days ago from My Habit.  It was a truly lovely bag.   But since My Habit is closing the bag was not returnable.  So I was afraid that if the bag didn't work out for me I would have been stuck with it.  

Honored Contributor

@gramygram wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@hicindy2: l ended up ordering the brown t'moro Dooney Charleston tote you pointed out, after all. It's a lovely bag at a great price. Thank you for enabling me a second time! (The PN tooled tote in Spice was a big hit!)

And thank you EEL@EdithEllenLily and gramy@gramygram for encouraging me to go for it. l can now cross off "acquiring a suede handbag" from my bucket list.  Woman Happy  Woman LOL

That T'Moro brown suede Charleston tote is rich @handygal2. Ooohh, let us know what you think of it when it arrives. Congratulations on getting it at the excellent price! Woman Very Happy EEL

Shaking my head at all of you. You're bad, bad, bad and Edith is especially bad... She must now be held accountable for the bag purchases she enables as well as those she makes... Handy, I thought better of you but now I see you're a wolf in sheep's clothing, and gramy, well, there are just no words for the level of my disappointment in you...

@handygal2 @EdithEllenLily @gramygram

@stevieb lol Woman LOL I didn't do anything lol but really I've been reading so many posts about TJ M I'm going to have to go tomorrow to see what I find Woman Very Happy 

@gramygram... I know, you were the least of those who are SO culpable... Enjoy your outing to the Maxx... (double entedre intended)...

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Sister Golden Hair @stevieb @EdithEllenLily @handygal2 @NycVixen @Serendipity @jaxs mom @Bird mama @asoutherngirl @athenian @skyblue @gramygram @foo foo shi shi @tough_kitty @hicindy2 @shoekitty @BlingQueen022 

I HATE the  USPS!!!   I am expecting two more packages packages today.   One contains lipstick from Estee Lauder.  According to the tracking it is at my PO Box ready for pickup.  Went to the PO and it is not there.  It MIGHT be up in the main office in Town waiting to be brought down to the branch in the center of Town.  I am not going to schlep all the way up to the main office to pick it up.  The second package contains my shoes from Zappos.  It was shipped  via two day priority mail.  Yesterday it was in our sorting facility in Kearny NJ which is about 15 minutes away.  So I definitely should have had it today.  Well, I tracked it today and it is now in  WILTON CONNECTICUT!!!!

Good gravy @Boehm Collector, calm down before you pop an artery...  Not that it would matter, perhaps, but why don't you have items delivered to your office instead of a PO Box, for heaven's sake.

@stevieb .. My package from Zappos is now being shipped back to Zappos because the idiots in the PO in Connecticut determined it cannot be delivered as addressed!  WTH?!?!?  I don't have packages delivered to my office  because it is on a main street... with heavy pedestrian traffic.  I am in the office alone.. so if I am not in there is no one to accept the packages so they would be left outside for anyone to just walk off with.  Much, much safer to have them delivered to my PO Box.  

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb and everyone: The bordeaux has been uploaded in the listing for the beautiful H by Halston handbag in case you want to take a look. I think I remember you asking someone to see if this could be done and it was! Woman Happy

QVC Price: $339.00
Featured Price: $308.28
Available for 4 Easy Payments

So I see @EdithEllenLily... And it's in my cart... Will I or won't I... That is the question...

@stevieb .. you have wanted this bag for so long ...... go for it for pete's sake!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Boehm Collector: I was recently tracking a top from Chico's. It had arrived at my post office, so l was expecting delivery the next day. (As you know, I live on LI). Well, the next day it was in Queens, and then the day after that, in Manhattan, where it spent the weekend. It was having a better time than I was, LOL. It finally found its way back to my post office, and was delivered almost a week late. The top needed to be exchanged for a smaller size, but of course by then it was sold-out!  Woman Frustrated

@handygal2 Woman Happy Isn't that the truth. Maybe we should try mailing ourselves and see just how many fun places we can visit...

LOL, @stevieb. I would have liked to have spent a free weekend in Manhattan, instead of my package.  Woman LOL

Me too @handygal2... and just imagine the damage to be done !!

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@hicindy2: Thanks for the heads-up on the Dooney suede bag at a great price. Believe it or not, l don't own a suede bag, and that brown tote is lovely. But l may have to exercise some self-control, as l've been buying and returning bags like crazy! 

@handygal2... Oh yea, uh huh, like THAT happened...

@stevieb: You knew just what was going to happen, even before l did!  Woman LOL  Woman LOL  Woman LOL

@handygal2... Yes dear, it's been noted I have certain, uh, powers...

wizard.gif