Honored Contributor

Re: Sister's Got a Brand New Bag... (May edition)

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb @handygal2 @gramygram @skyblue @violet runner @asoutherngirl

@BlingQueen022 @1Professor @Serendipity @Bird mama @jaxs mom @athenian @Sister Golden Hair  @Boehm Collector @NycVixen @hicindy2 @Shawnie @MsLomo @EdithEllenLily

For those interested... keep an eye out for the new June thread... starting tonight...

Here's the link to the June thread...

Woman Wink

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Handbags/Handbags-are-a-Girls-Best-Friend/m-p/2830302#M41845

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@stevieb

Thanks for the reminder.  This month has gone by like a shot!

@Bird mama... It really has and unless I miss my guess, the rest of summer will fly by too...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb @handygal2 @gramygram @skyblue @violet runner @asoutherngirl

@BlingQueen022 @1Professor @Serendipity @Bird mama @jaxs mom @athenian @Sister Golden Hair  @Boehm Collector @NycVixen @hicindy2 @Shawnie @MsLomo

So I was in pain all weekend and called a doctor yesterday on the holiday and went in today for an exam and testing. I now have medicine and will take it to hopefully get better. I'm going to be gone for awhile while I recover, because I have something else going on with my back and it's hard to sit here to post. The doctor today thought I needed physical therapy for my back. Oh boy... Woman Frustrated I have my appointment scheduled with my main doctor for a physical soon, so I will 'get on' everything else.

@Boehm Collector, the start of my really bad pain was last Thursday when I was overly crabby with you. I apologize. I was overly sensitive because I was in pain. I've felt bad about our interchange ever since and I hope you will forgive me. And the next time I'm in so much pain, I will not be posting!! My apologies extend to everyone. Woman Sad

Cheerio for now, EEL Heart

@EdithEllenLily  ... of course I forgive you.  I don't hold grudges and we've known each other too long to let a misunderstanding ruin our relationship.  I'm sorry to hear you are in so much pain. Unfortunately, I  know first hand how debilitating back pain can be.  So many things can attribute to it ...... weather and stress being only two.  Take care of yourself .. try to get plenty of rest.  And follow your doctor's instructions.  Feel better soon.  

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@jaxs mom Sorry to hear about the mishap with kitty. Glad the bite appears on the mend. So @jaxs mom and @skyblue, I tried the Vitamix with ice, and wow, there really is no comparison to my old blenders. I don't think I will use the smaller to go container because you have to swtich the blades and use upside down, but the larger one works very well. And cleaning is a breeze since the base screws off. The only thing that I don't like about it is that there is no power on/off button and you have to unplug when not in use (per manual also). Since I was planning on using it everyday, it's like a coffeemaker or toaster, who wants to plug and unplug every time you use it. Otherwise, for $200 off the larger one's price, I think it's pretty good.

@Serendipity I'm glad it's working out for you. I'm not sure what's up with no on switch on that model. The 5200 has an on/off, the dial and high/low 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval