Super Contributor

I have several red handbags and carry them all the time. I love red and I love the pop of color. I feel red can work with anything.  

Honored Contributor

Red is one of my favorite "neutrals."   The first red bag I remember having was my Coach bucket; it was my go to bag for work many months of the year.  Now my favorite red bag is a Dooney Microfiber.  I still have the red bucket, but it's really too heavy for me now.

In my Florida closet there's a Sak crossbody in red, but I also will take the Dooney when I go back later in the fall.

Honored Contributor

Re: Red Handbags

[ Edited ]

I love red purses. A few months ago, I bought a Hobo International handbag, the Hero style, in red. Love it. 

And I just bought a Radley of London crossbody, also in red. 

Unless I'm going to a funeral or a special occasion, I carry whatever purse I feel like carrying, regardless of color and whether it matches my outfit. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Nothing like a red bag (or raspberry) to liven up an otherwise neutral outfit.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

love red bags.  most recent of a few weeks has been used everyday since delivery.

redbag.jpg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Trusted Contributor

Funny you should ask about a red bag, as I just bought one the other day from Macy's. On sale and I had a coupon! Red is a great color. Go for it.

image.jpg

Respected Contributor

I have 3 red bags and they are all Dooney.  I love red bags and love to carry them.  I use them with almost any other color of clothing. I just love any red bag.

Honored Contributor

Thank you everyone for your comments.  I went and bought that red bag.  It is so pretty and I can't wait to carry it.HeartSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have a fire-engine red patent Maxx NY handbag that I love.  It's really showy and I only use it when I'm wearing all black.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky I have only one red handbag -- the MZ Wallace Coco in Carmine. A red bag is nice for holidays, with blue jeans or with dressier outfits in navy, grey, tan and black. I hope you enjoy yours!

Image result for MZ Wallace Coco