Trusted Contributor

@MorningLover  @sunshine45

Thank You!   I'm getting almost $20 credit for my 3 Roma's!   Yes!

More Gili moneySmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Neecole wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

ALERT!

The Roma 4 was unexpectedly (to me) shown on an early morning Q show with Jill. It was a great showing (now uploaded as the video for Roma 4), but bags started disappearing. The nude snake sold out. Then they started giving actual #s for the remaining bags and they were LOW #s.

Camo seems to be limited and the next to go, for everyone "waiting for the reviews." You may miss out!

Thanks @1Professor -- it was definitely a better presenation. Although I still miss the inside clip. I noticed again that only the exotics are being called out for Italian leather. I asked about this below to folks, but no one responded. Do you interpret this the same way? That the solids are no longer Italian leather? I'm wondering if that explains what I found with my recent purchases. I was interested in the sand. Anyone on this thread order it?

Lastly, I knew the blue navy ostrich was familiar. Remember the triple compartment satchel in ostrich? Blue, olive and wine. I wonder if this blue is the same.

Anyway, I'm holding off. But interested in reading the reviews here. And thanks for posting the side by side photos @Ilovelife123 @MorningLover and all -- those are helpful!

@Serendipity The Navy Ostrich is a darker blue than the triple compartment satchel, it is more of a rich marine, almost navy, blue. I posted a picture last week on here. Mine had dots where there were no raised areas right on the front and a big imperfection on the bottom,  so back it went. I also got the blue cobra but that had very scratched hardware, so that went back too. My Camo is arriving on Monday and I liked the sand in the AM Style presentation, so maybe that is an option. I would like to replace the Navy Ostrich, but am tired of trading back and forth, so might give it a rest for a bit?

@Neecole That blue is pretty. Love the new photos posted above by @sunshine45. Definitely a bit less "electric" than the triple compartment. This is nicer. Too bad about your dots and the hardware! I had that happend with one of my natural ostrich that I had to exchange. Perhaps the third one is the charm for you. I do wish the sides could fold in and it seems that it would require a bit more training with the blue ostrich or the addition of a clip. Hmn.... 

Respected Contributor

My Roma 4 Nude Snake came. 

I've got to go out so I'll post details later. Smiley Happy

( It's a beauty to look at ! )

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone! Thank you for the various updates & photos - you girls are the best Heart

@sunshine45 - your Navy Ostrich is a BEAUTY!!! She looks to be in perfect condition.  That blue tone is stunning Woman Wink I noticed when the bag was presented on Sat, they did closeups of the ostrich - every dot was perfect. Anyone that rec'd a poor quality one should go for a 2nd. Hopefully the perfect one's are the norm.

Thx to @1Professor for the head's up for the Sat video. That was a great presentation with good closeups!  

@Dawniee - thx for posting about the reduced shipping fee. I called & rec'd my credit Woman Very Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

HeartHeartHeart Rec'd my Blue Cobra Roma4 HeartHeartHeart

This photo is of 3 of my exotic Beauties:

Roma 4 Blue Cobra, RFID Portfolio Snow Leopard,  Roma 2 Cream Snake

20160411_150206.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Here my Roma 4 Blue Cobra with the BC wallet attached Heart

My R4 is PERFECT! No quality issues. Packaged as well as any handbags I've ordered/rec'd from Nordstrom, Dillards, Neiman's.

The leather looks & feels sumptuous. The exotic design & colors are beautiful. Hardware looks & feels very secure. She looks & feels as good as my R2. Transitioning my contents & getting her ready for her debut tomorrow Heart

20160411_150544.jpg

Honored Contributor

12963692_10153903208847891_410704289449638655_n.jpg

Honored Contributor

12976828_10153908671882891_9219028715901076347_o.jpg

Respected Contributor

A273678   G.I.L.I. Leather Zip Pouch Wallet   

$59.00

CLEARANCE PRICE: $39.00 + S&H $ 3.00

Now Free Shipping

Free S&H Offer Expires 4/18/16 at 11:59 PM PT!

Frequent Contributor

So my Blue Cobra and Nude Snake Roma 4s arrived today.  I did not get that "wow" feeling.  I was surprised to see a lot of green in the Blue Cobra print. I was really hoping for more of a blue & gray color combination. But the feel of the Blue Cobra is really nice; has a subtle suede feel to it.  The Nude Snake was a big disappointment. The snake print looked almost like it was printed on (it kind of looked like a photo of a snake print).  It did not have the same feel as the Blue Cobra. So the Nude Snake is definitely going back.  I'm going to test-drive the Blue Cobra and it's being "trained" as a write!  I'm debating whether to give the Sand option a try but I concerned that the leather quality is not what you'd expected from an Italian leather, especially when Jill constantly refers to the snakes prints being manufactured in Tuscany, Italy but there's no direct reference regarding the other leather options.

So, I missed the "G.I.L.I. party" back in the day and completely missed out on the Romas. I've loved hearing you all talk about your favorite Romas, colors, and leathers. Given my disappointment with the Roma 4, I decided to buy a gently used pre-owned Roma 2 (second gen) in black and a unused pre-owned large Roma in ivory ostrich.  And you know what, I spent way less on both bags combined than the Nude Snake!

My hope now rests with the newest G.I.L.I. handbag:

http://www.qvc.com/G.I.L.I.-Exotic-Embossed-Leather-Tote.product.A276584.html?sc=A276584-SRCH&cm_sp=...