Respected Contributor

ALERT!

The Roma 4 was unexpectedly (to me) shown on an early morning Q show with Jill. It was a great showing (now uploaded as the video for Roma 4), but bags started disappearing. The nude snake sold out. Then they started giving actual #s for the remaining bags and they were LOW #s.

Camo seems to be limited and the next to go, for everyone "waiting for the reviews." You may miss out!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

ALERT!

The Roma 4 was unexpectedly (to me) shown on an early morning Q show with Jill. It was a great showing (now uploaded as the video for Roma 4), but bags started disappearing. The nude snake sold out. Then they started giving actual #s for the remaining bags and they were LOW #s.

Camo seems to be limited and the next to go, for everyone "waiting for the reviews." You may miss out!

Thanks @1Professor -- it was definitely a better presenation. Although I still miss the inside clip. I noticed again that only the exotics are being called out for Italian leather. I asked about this below to folks, but no one responded. Do you interpret this the same way? That the solids are no longer Italian leather? I'm wondering if that explains what I found with my recent purchases. I was interested in the sand. Anyone on this thread order it?

Lastly, I knew the blue navy ostrich was familiar. Remember the triple compartment satchel in ostrich? Blue, olive and wine. I wonder if this blue is the same.

Anyway, I'm holding off. But interested in reading the reviews here. And thanks for posting the side by side photos @Ilovelife123 @MorningLover and all -- those are helpful!

Honored Contributor

I personally could not sent it back fast enough.  I ordered the blue cobra, the color was beautiful.  The bag was huge and very wide on the bottom so it stuck out when wearing on the shoulder.  There was not any stucture to the bag as it puddled when put down.  I was not impressed at all with the handbag and sent it back.  

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

mine went from virginia beach, up to pennsylvania, and came back down to baltimore. LOL

if anyone needs any pics please let me know.....i will be happy to post them.

@sunshine45 - I would love to see pics of the Navy Ostrich. Can you post it as a tote as well as a hobo with the sides pushed in? Thx

@Chi-town girl

sorry! i have been out of town for a few days......will take some pics and upload them later tonight. Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

ALERT!

Thanks @1Professor -- it was definitely a better presenation. Although I still miss the inside clip. I noticed again that only the exotics are being called out for Italian leather. I asked about this below to folks, but no one responded. Do you interpret this the same way? That the solids are no longer Italian leather? I'm wondering if that explains what I found with my recent purchases. I was interested in the sand. Anyone on this thread order it?

Lastly, I knew the blue navy ostrich was familiar. Remember the triple compartment satchel in ostrich? Blue, olive and wine. I wonder if this blue is the same.

Anyway, I'm holding off. But interested in reading the reviews here. And thanks for posting the side by side photos @Ilovelife123 @MorningLover and all -- those are helpful!

@Serendipity The Navy Ostrich is a darker blue than the triple compartment satchel, it is more of a rich marine, almost navy, blue. I posted a picture last week on here. Mine had dots where there were no raised areas right on the front and a big imperfection on the bottom,  so back it went. I also got the blue cobra but that had very scratched hardware, so that went back too. My Camo is arriving on Monday and I liked the sand in the AM Style presentation, so maybe that is an option. I would like to replace the Navy Ostrich, but am tired of trading back and forth, so might give it a rest for a bit?

Honored Contributor

some pics of my navy ostrich roma 4

1roma4.jpg

2roma4.jpg

3roma4.jpg

4roma4.jpg

note to @Chi-town girl

the sides of the ostrich handbag do NOT fold in so easily and i did the best that i could......maybe others have found a way to get them folded in a bit better than i did. for me, that was not an important part of this handbag because i wont use this one like that. hope these pics help.....will post a few more also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

first time i am posting handbag photos so please bear with me.....hope they came out okay. if you need another particular shot of it please just let me know. Woman Happy all of these handbag photos are shown unstuffed.

5roma4.jpg

6roma4.jpg

7roma4.jpg

8roma4.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Shipping is reduced to $5.00 now!  After I  ordered three!   Ugh!  Shipped the camo back today.  Nude snake coming.  I'm keeping blue cobra. 

Respected Contributor

@Dawnie Try calling customer service to see if they will

adjust your S /  H . You Are buying several ! Worth a try. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

Shipping is reduced to $5.00 now!  After I  ordered three!   Ugh!  Shipped the camo back today.  Nude snake coming.  I'm keeping blue cobra. 

thanks for the heads up @Dawnie.

i just called and got a credit for the difference in shipping charges. they are putting it back onto my credit card. every little bit helps!