Respected Contributor

PATRICIA NASH FIND!

[ Edited ]

I popped into TJmax yesterday & found a stunning Tote.

PN Leather Zanconia Tote for 119 orginally 249. Its the "Signature Map"  Its a structured bag but the leather is soft with a slight sheen.

Its gorgeous with burnished studs across the top. with a zippered closure, 2 ropped handles with a crossbody or shoulder strap & Feet on the bottom. The studs make this bag pop. 

There is a back zipper that fit a large phone. On the front hangs the madalion. Inside there is a zipper that spans across the bag with 2 pockets & a key leash. 

I was not familar with this particular tote. Lately I carry more crossbody bags but this stunner will come in handy for sure. Its on youtube since I can't post a pic. I do know that PN still has this type of tote but not the S map or studs. Now its about the European Map Bags.   Look for it or similar if interested at TJ's, most likely it was a dept. store bag & they often sell to TJ's & Marshall.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, good find!   That's a bargain for sure, her totes are pretty pricey.   Enjoy!

Valued Contributor

I just looked at that bag and it is really beautiful!! Love the studs on it and the cross body strap. You scored a good one!!❤

Honored Contributor

I could never afford that!

Valued Contributor

My TJ Maxx has had more Patricia Nash bags each time I go in.  Typically they are around $99 although last week one was even reduced to $59.  

Honored Contributor

Great find!  Great price!  

Trusted Contributor

I just came back from my TJM and they had a lot of Patricia Nash, so this might be a good time to look around.

Respected Contributor

@Bookplate Yes, I saw some crossbody floral PN's, lots of Italian Leather Bag's  Amercan Leather Co. So many MK bags. etc.  At looking around at TJ's or Marshall Def. agree if some one needs a good quality bag. They don't show much on their websites. Those stores are more affordable with rising prices on everything. There are also some but not often good deals on the Q & HSN to look out for too if one wants the newest style out.

Respected Contributor

@05gage25  The Studs had me hooked! Very different than the norm.

Frequent Contributor

Excellent score!  It is a beautiful bag.