Honored Contributor

I love this new version.  I have a few Brahmin bags and they do like iron.  They are worth the money IMO.  

Occasional Contributor

I'm not partial to the prints but I do enjoy the croco bags from Brahmin.  I have 4 but D&B are still my go-to bags.  I've never regretted them although I have far too many for one person.  I'm now sharing them with my daughters-in-law and they love my "vintage" bags and can't believe they're 25 years old or more in many cases.  I've been an avid collector of handbags for years with my share of Tignanello, Etienne Aigner, Louis Vuitton ~ only 2 as they're just too pricey and about a dozen Coach bags.  When we were building our home, my husband suggested a closet with compartments for my handbags. I told him it wasn't necessary and he just laughed, saying, "are you worried I'll realize how many handbags you actually have?" Yep! I'm glad I relented because now I can see them all and use them far more frequently, changing handbags often rather than leaving them in their dust bags unable to be seen. 

Respected Contributor

What an awesome husband you have.  Count your blessings. My husband would never even notice something like that. 

Occasional Contributor

Sorry I didn't see this sooner.  I'm very grateful for my awesome husband but most are special in their own way.  I ended up with a cabinet with a glass front to protect the bags from dust.  I actually use them much more than I did before rather than going through the dust bags looking for one I want. Hubby didn't say a word when I filled the empty spaces, thankfully.  I've got my eye on the new D&B Selleria line although I dropped enough hints that I'm hoping I'll find one among my birthday presents tomorrow.