Esteemed Contributor

Just got notice of a new Copa color combo.  I won't be buying, but it's lovely.  Just used my copper Copa wristlet last night.  Still love it after many years.

Mini Duxbury Multi Copa, Multi, hi-res

Esteemed Contributor

It’s kinda pretty but not my cup of tea. I only do plain bags. I like a lot of Brahmins bags but I do wish they would make more bags that didn’t have the crocodile look. They are starting but still nothing I want. I’ve been loving Frye bags lately.

Esteemed Contributor

@Meowingkitty

I agree that the Copa isn't for everybody.

After hearing about it on this board (years ago), I finally took the leap and bought a smaller tote and all the accessories.  Spent way more than I ever had on a handbag.  I've never been sorry!

When I retired, I gave away all my disposable bags and only kept my 3 "good" ones.  

I do not like any of the Brahmin croco print bags, so they are not even on my radar.

Since I am retired, I really don't need another handbag.  

But, I still like to look Cat Happy

Valued Contributor

I love love love my Copper Copa full size handbag.  There hasn't been one time when I take it out for a spin that I don't get a compliment.  I believe that color is the best looking one so far.

Honored Contributor

I do like this bag but I don’t need anymore though.

Respected Contributor

I think this one is one of those "interesting" bags. In an abstract way, I like it--just not for me. 

On a side note since I know nothing about Brahmin, i searched on Copa. They actually have vintage pieces with a very similar motif.

I think this is the year of the palm tree and the flamingo. I am seeing it everywhere. BTW, Anuschka has even released its own version of this. 

If you like vintage and whimsy (or kitsch), this is a fun bag.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@JavaQueen

You are right that it has been around for many years.  I don't know the history, or when it started, but I have had my copper Copa for close to 10 years I think. 

I've seen it in ivory/white, blue, blue and pink and copper.  This one is particularly colorful.

I'm happy I have it, but not interested in another in different colors.

Honored Contributor

This is one of the few 'seasonal' or 'novelty' patterns I adore enough to own were it not so pricey. The florals, cupcakes, rainbows, polka dots, geometrics, cartoon characters, and so on are an easy pass, but I think this is appealing and sophisticated.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

i really like this one.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Brahmin Copa

[ Edited ]

I LOVE this bag. As soon as I saw it and showed it to my dh he ordered it for me for Mothers Day!! I like collecting the different copa bags. I have a different copa version from years back and it wears like iron. Yes, they are pricey but IMO they are indestructible. My vintage one still looks brand new. I can't say that with other brands. Can't wait to receive it!!!

"Pure Michigan"