Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace Early Access: Let the sales begin

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  Hope I don't get a musty bag!  I am super sensitive to things like that!Smiley Happy

@Roni18 Your choices are recent within the past year, so you should be okay. I'm wary of older styles and colors that have languished in the warehouse too long. 

One time we were discussing the musty odor issue in these threads and we were trying to figure out ideas that would help. We thought that the shipping paper, which is thinner and has a grey tinge, should be removed when the bags get to the warehouse and the silica gels should be added and the bag should be restuffed with clean, new paper. All of my recent bags have been just like that and I haven't smelled that odor in a long time.

@EdithEllenLily @hicindy2 @Roni18

I ordered the jordan satchel well after EEL, I believe, and there was no musty smell. Hoping they got rid of that issue. (Didn't keep the satchel because the built-in straps were slightly too short for me. But I'm taller, so ...) 😊However, the Bobbi wallet that had the chemical smell I did try to return and they wouldn't take it back. So something to keep in mind. But musty versus chemical, you might have a better case for return.

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @Roni18 @SUHsE @skyblue @foofooshishi

Looks like the sale is open to all now ... so if anyone is teetering (note to self) time to make a decision....

HC, what's it gonna be on that jordan satchel? 😁

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @Roni18 

Anyone have a damson bedford bag? Looking at Kate w/travel sleeve, but wondering whether to wait and use points on a different color. Almost looks black. Just wondering if it would be OK for year round.

HC, you have a Roxy in purple, but I can't recall if it was damson or another purple hue.

Thanks!

@Serendipity It seems to me that someone ordered a Damson Large Sutton (but that's not Damson Bedford). Damson seems so dark, but you never know with these online photos.

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @Roni18 @SUHsE @skyblue@ @foofooshishi

Looks like the sale is open to all now ... so if anyone is teetering (note to self) time to make a decision....

@Serendipity Good to know about the Sale being a link now on the main MZ Wallace site!

@NycVixen @Kachina624 @severusgirl @WhiteFlowers @handygal @foo foo shi shi @AnnMoonbeam and all: Sale time! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity Regarding the Damson Bedford color, click on the Haley and choose the photo with the model. Then hover over the bag to see the color. This seems to be the best photo. It's quite pretty and I think Damson is better in person. It looks so flat and dark on most of the photos!

And wouldn't your Katherine pewter leather wallet look great inside one of those Damson bags? Isn't your wallet's interior dark purple? Woman Surprised Woman Very Happy

Valued Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @Roni18 @SUHsE @skyblue@ @foofooshishi

@Serendipity Good to know about the Sale being a link now on the main MZ Wallace site!

WhiteFlowers @handygal @foo foo shi shi @AnnMoonbeam and all: Sale time! Woman Very Happy

So nice to have the MZW sale afoot. I got the Dawn Jordan hobo. I agree @EdithEllenLily The Dawn is the prettiest navy with a bit os sassy 💁‍♀️. Haven’t been able to get over how much I enjoy the Jordan hobo. 

@EdithEllenLily@hicindy2@Serendipity@Roni18@SUHsE@handygal@SUHsE@foo foo shi sh@SUHsE@AnnMoonbeam 

Valued Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  That is one beautiful Abbey.  It’s going to look fierce on you.  I see it as four seasons in this color.  

Valued Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 @Roni18 @SUHsE @Kachina624 @EdithEllenLily

Love all the shopping choices here! Nice picks. 

HC, just saw that satchel is low stock. 😬

Roni and EEL, I'd definity pick the dawn Frankie over mallard any day! (I have the tiger eye, but it was prior to the travel sleeve.)

Haven't made any selections yet.... I sure seem to have a few of these already. 😊

@Serendipity  Any sale items catch your fancy?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity 

I chickened out on the Jordan satchel telling myself, really girlfriend, ANOTHER black bag ???

Nope, I have Mulberry and Amethyst in a Paige and Big Girl Roxy.  You can tell both are anchored in the purple family. 

Valued Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity Regarding the Damson Bedford color, click on the Haley and choose the photo with the model. Then hover over the bag to see the color. This seems to be the best photo. It's quite pretty and I think Damson is better in person. It looks so flat and dark on most of the photos!

And wouldn't your Katherine pewter leather wallet look great inside one of those Damson bags? Isn't your wallet's interior dark purple? Woman Surprised Woman Very Happy

@EdithEllenLily@Serendipity  I agree. The damson seems like a sophisticated deep plum. Quiet alternative to black.