Esteemed Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace Early Access: Let the sales begin

@Roni18  I hope @Serendipity chimes in on her harbor Toni Xbody. 

Image result for images mz wallace toni crossbody

@Roni18  what Fall colors are you hoping for?  Olive, Teal, Rust, more Ginger? 

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Roni18  I hope @Serendipity chimes in on her harbor Toni Xbody. 

Image result for images mz wallace toni crossbody

@Roni18  what Fall colors are you hoping for?  Olive, Teal, Rust, more Ginger? 

@hicindy2  All of those colors sound good.  I think I would like to see something rust or teal colored the most.  

Esteemed Contributor

Word of caution on the Ginger bags and the handles. From smart gals on the PurseForum:  

Did you guys see the pre-order Ginger color in Bedford? That lining tho 

The lining is awesome but those painted handles will be a problem. I don’t understand why they keep doing painted metallic leather. It’s delicate and the paint rubs off quickly. They will get a lot of complaints and returns/exchanges. This happened with the dark blue Advent Jane Satchels. Super pretty at first but not for long. Hoping we see fun lining in another line as they continue to roll out fall.

Image may contain: one or more people

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Hi everyone- Just wanted to say that I finally did see a more blue tint on the harbor color yesterday when I was in Books-A-Million.  So I think how it appears definitely has to do with the lighting!  For the most part it has looked silvery to me.  Smiley Happy

@Roni18 That's cool you saw the blue tint in the Harbor Nikki hobo in the inside lighting! It sounds like the mysterious Harbor Bedford is like a color-changing gemstone in different lights!

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Ut-oh about those painted handles...good to know! Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@WhiteFlowers wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  I thought of you when I saw the Lexi satchel.  A unique bag with the rivets and quilting. Looks like a more comfy shoulder strap too than the Coco.  

Black Bedford Lexington Satchel (11650089)

Like the looks of the new Crosby wallets too.  They need one with Gold H/W to go withe the black Coco and that new satchel etc. 

Black with Silver Hardware Small Crosby Wallet (11600108)

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  I thought of you when I saw the Lexi satchel.  A unique bag with the rivets and quilting. Looks like a more comfy shoulder strap too than the Coco.  

Black Bedford Lexington Satchel (11650089)

Like the looks of the new Crosby wallets too.  They need one with Gold H/W to go withe the black Coco and that new satchel etc. 

@EdithEllenLily@hicindy2@Roni18@Serendipity@foo foo shi shi  

EEL I am very attracted to the new Lexi satchel. As you know, I’m a big fan off the Bedford bags. Yet the  quilted designs are quite attractive.  This bag provides the best of both the Bedford and Crosby designs.  Pretty sure this bag is coming home to me with my points!   BTW, you hit a home run with that leaf print wallet. 

@WhiteFlowers It was a lucky discovery about the leaf print wallet and carmine Coco combination! 

I think the more structured Lexi satchel looks more upscale than the Crosby. I have the Crosby in Black Lacquer, but the Lacquer makes it more structured as compared to the regular Crosby, which reads more causal chic. I do like the Crosby in Black Lacquer. Woman Happy

Now about that leather tassel charm on the Lexi satchel...I'm guessing it's a separate purchase but haven't seen it listed in the Charms section yet. It would be exciting if it came with the Lexi satchel! Does anyone know?

@foo foo shi shi @hicindy2 @Serendipity @Roni18 and all

@foo foo shi shi @hicindy2 @Roni18 @Serendipity @WhiteFlowers @skyblue @Kachina624 @Jannyg @Hilery @haddon9 @JoBee @SUHsE and all:

I inquired about the leather tassel on the Lexi satchel and received a kind email response today from a MZ Wallace customer care associate. Here is the part of the message we need to know: "The studded leather tassel does indeed come attached to the bag and is not a separate purchase."

Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Started a new thread: MZW Summer Deals