Respected Contributor

My daughter is interested in purchasing a Lug bag like one of 3 that I own so I gave her the product number but the Puddle jumper bag is no longer available, neither are the other 2 bags I have that were also very popular. When I looked at the selection on the Lug page it appears the selection is not what it use to be.  Does anyone know if the Lug brand is leaving QVC?  I love my bags, they are great travel bags

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Why don’t you check out the Lug website.You May be able to find what you’re looking for there.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lug bags question

[ Edited ]

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

My daughter is interested in purchasing a Lug bag like one of 3 that I own so I gave her the product number but the Puddle jumper bag is no longer available, neither are the other 2 bags I have that were also very popular. When I looked at the selection on the Lug page it appears the selection is not what it use to be.  Does anyone know if the Lug brand is leaving QVC?  I love my bags, they are great travel bags

@Goodie2shoes It's sold with the packable. See:

F12670 Lug Puddle Jumper Travel Bag with Packable Carry-All

Respected Contributor

No, I don't think Lug is leaving QVC anytime soon. I just saw a presentation early Saturday morning. The vendor introduced some new bags, a mini backpack among others.