Honored Contributor

I got me a kipling,from macys,$44.00.big bag ,i really like it.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

Earlier I posted I didn't see anything at Amazon Prime day, but before the day was up checked for Kipling and found a bag on sale. Only some colors were marked down, but I didn't own a black one so I took advantage of the sale after all.

Trusted Contributor

i love good finds! whether they're mine or someone else's, they're fun. wish you could post a photo. maxx had a really cute one for a good price, but hubby didn't think it suited me. 😕

Honored Contributor

I just received this Kipling directly from Kipling.  Got a nice sale.  First Kipling bag - love it.

Image result for kipling folami happy sunshine

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I just received this Kipling directly from Kipling.  Got a nice sale.  First Kipling bag - love it.

Image result for kipling folami happy sunshine

Oh, I have this print in the Alvar. I'm saving it for fall, but could use in now, too. Love it! 

Honored Contributor

@StraytoStay  I received it today and will be carrying it tomorrow.  I like that the print can go from summer to fall.  It came with a metal monkey charm but I wanted a Sven so I ordered one in tomato red.  

Trusted Contributor

The print is called Sunshine Happy if anyone wants to hunt for it. I clipped a green monkey with purple baby on it and looked cute, too, but might just use the metal monkey it came with.

Trusted Contributor

Love the name Sven! I found out you're not supposed to cut the name tags off. I have a couple older ones missing the name tags. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@StraytoStay  Do they all have different names?  I'm new to the brand.  The website identified it as Sven - I thought they were all Sven.

Trusted Contributor

Mine all have different names: Felicia, Kylie, Patrick, Jake, Louise, Daniel, Danica, & Lut, never heard that name before. I have a few older ones I wish I saved the tag, but think one was Sven. Forgot to add that they're each named after an employee. Google has some cute pictures people share, but thought any link could potentiality get deleted. Smiley Happy