Regular Contributor

I wondered about Kipling, too.  A few months ago I wanted a Kipling backpack but there was a very limited selection on QVC.  I ended up buying it from Macy's.  When the Q features a style, they don't charge more for the metallic colors (gold and rose gold).  Macy's does.  I spent the extra money, but after about two months, went back to my cross-body Kipling.  I liked the extra room in the backpack (the one I bought was more like a convertable zippered tote), but they are just too annying to have to put on and remove all the time.  

I know I can get a replacement from elsewhere when I wear out the one I'm currenly using.  I would have never tried this brand had I not seen it on QVC, however, so I won't complain too much.  

Trusted Contributor

@vermint wrote:

I have the Cyrene in Bran and love it! That color is so neutral that it goes with just about everything. I also have 2 smaller crossbodies (the style name escapes me), in Bran and Black. They hold a ton of stuff for being "smaller" including my Kindle. 

I like the rugged, casual style--but honestly, they go just as well with my office attire as they do my jeans! Would hate to see them go, but I think they're available elsewhere.

I agree-I love this brand!