Valued Contributor

I wonder if Kipling is being phased out?  Seems like all of the bags have been discounted and nothing new nor many shows.  I have the Cyrene which I really like and the one that was TSV last spring, can't remember the name but the item number is A303576.  I got the matching wallet both in the flower power or some such name.  I like it also and the print goes with so many colors.  What I love is how lightweight and indestructible they are.  Now that I am retired this line suits all of my needs.  

Honored Contributor

@coconut1818 wrote:

I wonder if Kipling is being phased out?  Seems like all of the bags have been discounted and nothing new nor many shows.  I have the Cyrene which I really like and the one that was TSV last spring, can't remember the name but the item number is A303576.  I got the matching wallet both in the flower power or some such name.  I like it also and the print goes with so many colors.  What I love is how lightweight and indestructible they are.  Now that I am retired this line suits all of my needs.  

I love the cyrene, got three they are perfect for me also, i like this line much better than lug.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I have the Cyrene in Bran and love it! That color is so neutral that it goes with just about everything. I also have 2 smaller crossbodies (the style name escapes me), in Bran and Black. They hold a ton of stuff for being "smaller" including my Kindle. 

I like the rugged, casual style--but honestly, they go just as well with my office attire as they do my jeans! Would hate to see them go, but I think they're available elsewhere.

Trusted Contributor

We have a Kipling outlet in Las Vegas.

@vermint wrote:

I have the Cyrene in Bran and love it! That color is so neutral that it goes with just about everything. I also have 2 smaller crossbodies (the style name escapes me), in Bran and Black. They hold a ton of stuff for being "smaller" including my Kindle. 

I like the rugged, casual style--but honestly, they go just as well with my office attire as they do my jeans! Would hate to see them go, but I think they're available elsewhere.

Esteemed Contributor

I am assuming the brand is leaving Q because it has been a while that they have been dwindling down with stock....

i think they are replacing it more with Radley....which i didn't find desirable for what i want in a  handbag and Radley seemed a bit more expensive..............i did see they carry some Kipling bags in Macys and Amazon.  I did really like the Kipling brand

Honored Contributor

They come and they go. Kipling was on QVC many years ago and phased out. Then they were brought back and perhaps are being phased out again. If you love them, no worries, they're widely avaialble and often with more choices and better pricing. They also have their own website, which is currently having a sale.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@coconut1818 wrote:

@coconut1818 

I've seen (and purchased) Kipling bags at TJ Max, too.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

I buy my Kipling bags at Macy’s. I always have coupons so I never pay full price. The Kipling bags I see at TJ Maxx are usually in colors that don’t appeal to me.

Esteemed Contributor

I also see Kipling at Hudson's Bay department stores in Canada and they are overpriced for what they are made off - ripstop nylon. I also see that brand at Winners in Canada so take a look at T.J. Maxx and Marshalls in the U.S.

Super Contributor

I bet they are. Seems like that's the early warning sign. Too bad.