Trusted Contributor

I Am Crazy about Kipling Bags...

I am a new and intense fan of the Kipling line-bought TSV-went back and bought another one and am waiting for an easy-pay to get one for my daughter for Easter!  So well made and functionally light AND it looks cool!  I've had so many compliments on them!

Valued Contributor

Re: I Am Crazy about Kipling Bags...

I considered getting one but could not decide on a color.  What colors do you have?  Does the plastic lining bother you?  I did order theTeddi Wallet in Flower Power.  I should get it this week!  Glad you are loving them. Woman Happy

Super Contributor

They have a store at Disney Springs, which isn't too far from me. I have to go see them in person.

Honored Contributor

I have the Kipling wallet in "flower power".  Best wallet ever!!!!!  Haven't bought a bag yet, but I will!!!1

Honored Contributor

Love Kipling...have a few different types.  I no longer purchase leather shoes/purses so I'm always on the hunt for alternatives.  Kiplings are sturdy, have good organization, and fun!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought a Kipling bag last year at a local store.  It's become my favorite bag.  It's lightweight and has a lot of organization.   Prior to that I carried a leather bag; however, now I'm a convert to Kipling.  Love them.  

Regular Contributor

I know the feeling about Kipling. I own the Alvar in grey and it goes with everything. I love that it can be worn short shoulder or xbody. I am ditching the heavy leather bags and going to the lightweight bags. So happy to do this. Simplyfying my life with lightweight bags and Kipling bags offer style and function for the consumer.  PS there is a Kipling outlet on eBay where you can get new bags for alot less than regular retail. 

Valued Contributor

Years ago I took a trip to England by myself. After the first day, I realized that my photos would be fairly boring without anyone in them. My Kipling bag had a hot pink monkey named Will dangling from the strap. Will became the star of my photos after that. When I look at those photos now I play a game of "where's Will?" And remember what fun I had placing him in the photos. I have him sitting on King Auther's throne in Cornwall, sitting on the chest of a carved knight's tomb, and hiding amongst the stuffed animals in the Stonehenge gift shop. Such fond memories I have of that trip!

Respected Contributor

@coconut1818wrote:

I considered getting one but could not decide on a color.  What colors do you have?  Does the plastic lining bother you?  I did order theTeddi Wallet in Flower Power.  I should get it this week!  Glad you are loving them. Woman Happy

The lining is not plastic.  I have several of them and not one has a lining resembling plastic.  I can no longer carry heavy bags and these work for me and are made well and have zippers that slide very smoothly.  My favorite is is the Alvar.

Honored Contributor

I have a few Kipling’s and was on their site earlier this morning, after receiving an email from them. I think I might cave on this one. I absolutely love this new print, Lucious Floral White. I might buy it in the Alvar which is one of two styles I own.  Or I might order a tote instead. 

In any case, I’m waiting for them to offer one of their frequent sales. 

ABB05A5D-AEF5-439F-8688-12EE5B2E4567.jpeg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?