Super Contributor

Re: I Am Crazy about Kipling Bags...

I totally get it!  Kipling is awesome!  I'm pretty much over Dooney.  Still love them - however - here's a little ah-ha moment.  Myself, my two daughters, and 3 of my 5 grand-youngins took a day trip to Dallas to the Galleria.  I wore my Dooney Florentine Dottie crossbody (in Navy).  Beautiful bag, but by the middle of the day, thatnarrow strap was so annoying!!!  Very uncomfortable and I wasn't even carrying a lot.  Had I been wearing a Kipling which are pretty much light as a feather to begin with and have a nice wide strap to boot - I probably wouldn't have been constantly tugging at my shoulder strap as I found myself doing quite a bit yesterday.  Yes, Kipling are the bomb!!   And - we stopped in at Macy's and they were having a storewide sale so I majorly scored on a couple Kiplings and a wallet to add to my growing Kipling collection.Yay!

Honored Contributor

I like them for travel and for day outings.

Honored Contributor

I was looking for a nice light weight bag for my upcoming traveling.  Macy's had a great selection of Kipling on clearance and on sale.  I picked up two for less than $50.  

Frequent Contributor

I just found kipling when they had the tsv and i love them now!!  so light weight.  i no longer can carry the heavy dooney bags etc.  i also bought the wallet and love it.  i think i am addicted- love the monkey!  

Honored Contributor

I just discovered Kipling with the last TSV the Q had.  I bought it in the Metalic Pink and have used it since I got it!  Unusual for me as I love to change my purses out..... light, great organization, great color.... so great I'm considering a pair of matching shoes.... Woman LOL

BTW, the lining is not plastic, it's a woven material and I like it.  Easy to clean (I may be wrong but I think it's a polyester)... has a nice feelto it. 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*