Honored Contributor

Re: Handbags, Mystery Trips and so on... 3Q-2015

Hmn. I wonder if this could also work as a laptop bag? I like the look. Although no crossbody strap.

A236349 Aimee Kestenberg Pebble Leather Medium Tote with Pockets

a236349.001.jpeg

Valued Contributor

Serendipity, looks like it would be too heavy to carry in your hand since it's not a shoulder bag.

Didn't you say you have a 13" laptop? You should be able to find a nice bag that would fit a small laptop.
Valued Contributor

BTW, this selling business is a pain.... I always said I hate sales... But the product IS great! Lol. Exept it's supposed to be a word of mouth kind of thing and I'm not too much into networking and all that....
Valued Contributor

It's interesting to see that the GILI jacket sold out in sizes 12 and up. I'd think more slimmer ladies would jump on it.... (No offense to anyone, I'm myself between sizes....But usually around 10...)

There were a lot of negative posts about this jacket on TSV forum but I don't care. Some of them are still haters..... and I'll get to decide for myself once I see the jacket in person. If I don't like it, I'll return it.
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I really like the ring. What was the item number of the jacket. Sometimes in jackets I like a little bigger size. If I want to wear a sweater.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity wrote:

Hmn. I wonder if this could also work as a laptop bag? I like the look. Although no crossbody strap.

A236349 Aimee Kestenberg Pebble Leather Medium Tote with Pockets

a236349.001.jpeg

@Serendipity how about the Dooney Clayton for a laptop bag??  My DH just bought it for me for Christmas in the color shown below (he has hidden it away so I will not see it again until Christmas).  I think it is a lovely bag....might be a bit heavy for a laptop bag though.  But the size is probably just right....   H 11.75" x W 6.5" x L 14.5  and Strap drop length: 20.5". Handle drop length: 5.5.  This bag retails for $428.00 .. DH bought it in a Dooney outlet for $214.00!!!

B2419D_SCCSSCCS.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

And now that I've revisited my stirrings and urges and yearnings for that Artsy... I'm clearly going to be fully miserable about it for a few weeks... again...

@stevieb.... it is certainly a lovely bag!  What is the price tag on this one?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

It IS nice @Serendipity but for the same reason I more or less ruled out the Burberry, I will probably rule this out again.  For that kind of money, I'm thinking my big bucks designer bag really ought to be leather. It's an awful lot of money for coated canvas.

@stevieb  Just checked this bag on line.   I believe this particular LV costs more than your coveted Burberry.  I have to admit it is a lovely bag.  But like you... IF and when I ever decide to splurge on a high end bag .... I think I would also prefer leather.  But of course leather will probably come with a higher price tag.  The Gucci's my Dad bought for us were all coated cotton.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

And now that I've revisited my stirrings and urges and yearnings for that Artsy... I'm clearly going to be fully miserable about it for a few weeks... again...

@stevieb.... it is certainly a lovely bag!  What is the price tag on this one?

--------

This is one of the few LV's that could really tempt me! 

I am sure they're all beautifully made bags, but, most of the line that I've seen, I just don't love enough, to consider paying the price. This one, though; Yummy! 

Fortunately, considering, dreaming, whatever, is all I'm going to do!  An LV is not in my budget now, nor is it likely to be, anytime soon!