Honored Contributor

Re: Handbags, Mystery Trips and so on... 3Q-2015

@Sister Golden Hair @EdithEllenLily I don't have any Cole Hahn handbags, but I do have a pair of boots and a strappy heel sandal and they are fabulous! Will keep an eye out for the handbags. I think @stevieb posted that she is a big fan as well (maybe that's what started this all!)

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

Does anyone have a "LongChamp" handbag? I got the new Instyle magazine today and I had never heard of that brand. I guess because I'm not in that price range of handbags.Woman Surprised

From what I can tell the drawstring and satchel are really in for fall.

So I'm right up there with the best of themSmiley LOL

Meteors showers tonight in the Northeast for Missouri. It was too cloudy last to see any.

I'm going to try to take some pictures.

Those fancy handbags are not in my orbit, SGH @Sister Golden Hair!

By the way, be careful because TRH may drop in and "give you the business" about checking out Longchamp handbags! Woman Surprised

Surely there is an exemption for Longchamp! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

These Longchamp bring me Heart and joy! Smiley LOL

This one in milk chocolate patent:

Longchamp 1

This one in black matte:

Longchamp 2

Longchamp2b

This one in nylon and leather patent trim:

Longchamp.jpg

Valued Contributor

Bolso-Longchamp-Balzane-Bag-Audrey-02.jpg

Valued Contributor

I really like this Longchamp bag but no I don't own it.... just saved a picture I saw on purses forum a while back..
Honored Contributor

WOW, now I'm jonesing for me a LongChampSmiley LOL

Serendipity, I really likeHeart the black matte.

And kitty, that brown one is so cool.

Oh No, I may be in trouble with you know whoSmiley Wink

We live way out in the country, so it is really really dark. We are suppose to watch about 11.

When I started going through my bags, I put them all on the bed and did one brand at a time. My biggest collection is now Coach. Wallets would be Fossil.

My poor husband only has one wallet. But I have one put back for him for Christmas.

And of course, the shoe thing, way too many.  That was my last addiction. I will never have to buy another pair of shoes FOREVER!

Honored Contributor

kitty, that bag reminds me of a saddlebag and I love horses. That leather is so SWEET...YUM.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suhse wrote:

image.jpgimage.jpgI came back from a few days in the Portland OR area, visiting my Sister and her family.

Since it was her Birthday week-end, we had to do a little shopping😉

We hit one of the Coach Outlets!  Not a lot of transfer from retail, but, I got the Orange Coach Edie. It wouldn't normally be my color of choice, but, it's gorgeous, actually a little deeper color than its coming across, in the picture. 

The black bag is the one my Sister got.  The hardware on it is beautiful, such a sharp looking bag!

We hadn't tended to purse shop, but, we made the mistake of stopping and going in the door😀

Greatl looking bags, both of them.  I tend to be partial to the color orange (and, of course, green) but I don't know, something about the black bag is rather appealing... Fortunately, I'm not shopping right now...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Edith, I really enjoy posting on this thread. So silly our handbag addiction.

I can't believe that I have found a new love in the Colehaan. I have a friend that has always told me that she carries Colehaan. It is her favorite handbag line. I should of listened to her a long time ago.

We have been friends for over 40 years. She is the one that tolod me about this website. She told me that she had seen me on this website because my nic was SGH. That is what my friends called my way back when.

Sister, I have told you and told you and told you all about Cole Haan... Now maybe you ladies will listen.  After all, I didn't get to be The Esteemed One... for nothin'

Seems folks on these boards get too hung up on brands the Q sells, when my gosh there are SO many nice brands out there and some of them, frankly, are better than the same three or so brands featured here in the same price range...

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Does anyone have a "LongChamp" handbag? I got the new Instyle magazine today and I had never heard of that brand. I guess because I'm not in that price range of handbags.Woman Surprised

From what I can tell the drawstring and satchel are really in for fall.

So I'm right up there with the best of themSmiley LOL

Meteors showers tonight in the Northeast for Missouri. It was too cloudy last to see any.

I'm going to try to take some pictures.

Those fancy handbags are not in my orbit, SGH @Sister Golden Hair!

By the way, be careful because TRH may drop in and "give you the business" about checking out Longchamp handbags! Woman Surprised

Surely there is an exemption for Longchamp! Smiley LOL

Tsk, tsk...  and this, my dear, is why you simply are not Academy Girl material...  It's one step forward and three steps back with you, my dear Serendipity...  There can be NO exceptions, other, of course, than those granted by the Most Revered, Beloved and Exalted Headmistress...  and at this time, she has not seen fit to grant ANY exceptions to you lot of handbag addicts...