Contributor

Re: Dooney Maple Collection, Fall 2015!!!

Just place my order for the brown t'moro maple domed satchel-woo hoo!!! Customer Service said there will be more items released in the Fall-my credit card will be in trouble.

Super Contributor

I saw this collection last night here in Las Vegas at the Dooney store at The Grand Canal Shoppes. I really like what Peter has done with this. The details of the leaves are lovely and look quite authentic with the beautiful veining colors that Maple leaves turn in the Fall. They were featuring it in T Moro Brown which really did the leaves justice. The Manager, Channel was a delight to talk to and let me look through their catalogue to see all bags and accessories. I got to see and handle the nylon Verona line and they are nice for anyone that loves nylon bags. Quite upscale, and unless you look closely you wouldn't know they were nylon. The Glove satchel is pretty but something tells me after awhile this bag will sag, even though it is a thick leather. She said there were a couple of more Nubuck and suede bags coming. For anyone that is interested in Peter's Collegiate  bags, there are more schools coming. My beloved Oklahoma State Cowboys will be one of them, and saw the OSU design. I hit the outlet this morning, but wasn't too impressed. They had some Florentines 50% off. I was looking for a Monticeto wallet in Butterscotch, and he found one at the Carlsbad outlet but it wasn't shippable. Oh well, will keep looking. Let me know your thoughts on the Maple Leaf Collection.

Honored Contributor

I love this bag!

Honored Contributor

I just ordered the Maple Dover in Olive from I Love Dooney for $149.00. I had wanted this design/leaf pattern since they first made it available. If anyone is intrerested this is half price. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tissyanne wrote:

I just ordered the Maple Dover in Olive from I Love Dooney for $149.00. I had wanted this design/leaf pattern since they first made it available. If anyone is intrerested this is half price. 

Enjoy! This is a very pretty seasonal pattern offering. I'm not usually interested in their seasonal bags and colors, especially the spring and summer ones, but this would be the exception! I'd have loved it in a satchel.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...