Trusted Contributor

Dooney Maple Collection, Fall 2015!!!

Hi Everyone!

Late last night (or early this morning, depending on where you are) I noticed the Fall 2015 Maple collection is available on Dooney's website!  I ordered the drawstring bag with the brown t'moro background.  I'm really excited as I have been stalking this handbag since I first saw the fall preview.  I know some of you have been waiting for this collection so there you are!  For anyone who decides to order, enjoy!  :-) 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dooney Maple Collection, Fall 2015!!!

Oh wow...finally. Looks amazing with the olive background also in the hobo style.  

Product image is missing!

Trusted Contributor

It really is pretty!  I had a hard time deciding between the brown t'moro and the olive backgrounds...

Honored Contributor

@Julie928

I've never been a Dooney person but I love everything Autumn.  It's leather, right, and not a microfiber?

Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@Julie928

I've never been a Dooney person but I love everything Autumn.  It's leather, right, and not a microfiber?

coated cotton.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tansy wrote:

@Julie928

I'd double check that. My guess is it's coated cotton or canvas, which I happen to love, but if you're looking for leather, I'm thinking this isn't.  Lovely pattern, though. I love fall too. 

I'm surprised to see this line comes in three colors: olive, taupe and t'moro, all are so pretty.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Oh my Gosh !   It's here !   I was looking last night but not that late .  I really like this bag!  I wonder if I can do a trade-in for the bag?   Have to call them tomorrow, I have a bag ready to  trade.

Honored Contributor

Thank you, @Shawnie and @stevieb.  I didn't see where it listed the material on the site.  I thought it might be like the painted leather Anuschka (?) bags.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Their site isn't very good.  I too looked and didn't see the material listed. I also couldn't find any 'collection' to which it belongs, which might've made clear what material it's made out of. I found it on the Lord and Taylor website and they indicate it's coated cotten.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Hi Everyone!

Just finally had a minute to check on my post here ~ been taking advantage of the beautiful cooler weather to transplant some hosta.

You guys are correct ~ this collection is coated cotton, just like the daffodil collection from this past Spring.  I'm really excited to receive mine.  I've been waiting and waiting for this collection to become available.

Thanks to everyone for your replies...