Trusted Contributor

Belks is having an on line 25% off sale including prestige brands. So I order the Brahmin I had my eye on in black. I would really like to have the tobacco color too, but I'll wait and see how functional the black one is, especially at this price. Yikes!  But glad to save 25% because they are rarely included in their sales. 
By the way they also have wacoal bras 25% off too. Love them. 

B03FA22E-773C-48A1-AB1F-F3C6C9DCCCE9.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Brahmin Purchase

[ Edited ]

Thanks for posting (I think LOL)  I have been wanting this bag since I saw it online but was hoping for a lower price.  I have been looking on Ebay but they didn't have it.  I have never ordered from Belk before. I am going to order for this price.  Your bag is gorgeous!  

Brahmin Mini Asher Satchel

Trusted Contributor

Re: Brahmin Purchase

[ Edited ]

@Pecky 

Which color are you wanting? It was hard for me to decide. 

@Pecky 

oh sorry, my phone just downloaded the picture. I saw that bag and it's very pretty. I debated on buying the wallet to go with some of my blue bags. It was gorgeous in person.  If you apply for their credit card you can save another % off if you are interested. I've had one for years because that is mainly what we have in my area, that and Dillard's. 

Respected Contributor

Enjoy your new Brahmin handbags.   They are addicting....

Honored Contributor

Brahmin is one of the best handbags and I believe (hope) still made in America.  They were one of the "original" three companies developed on the East Coast that sprang from leather goods such as saddles, etc.  They were Dooney & Bourke, Coach and Brahmin. I love how carefully Brahmin has been with cultivating their brand.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

Brahmin is one of the best handbags and I believe (hope) still made in America.  They were one of the "original" three companies developed on the East Coast that sprang from leather goods such as saddles, etc.  They were Dooney & Bourke, Coach and Brahmin. I love how carefully Brahmin has been with cultivating their brand.

@Q4uUnfortunately, Brahmin isn't made in America anymore.  They stopped at least 10 years ago.  

Honored Contributor

Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

Perfect summer handbag!  Love  Heart

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Trusted Contributor

Unique and very, very pretty!  

When I realized how many handbags I had, that I wasn't carrying, or rarely carrying, I knew it was time to Stop ✋ 

It was fun, while it lasted😊and I have some lovely bags, but, my bag shopping days, are, at least for now, over!

Still ------     🙃😉

Trusted Contributor
@SuhseK, that's what I told myself too, but ........ LOL! LOL!