Honored Contributor

@ladycos wrote:

@Pecky 

Which color are you wanting? It was hard for me to decide. 

@Pecky 

oh sorry, my phone just downloaded the picture. I saw that bag and it's very pretty. I debated on buying the wallet to go with some of my blue bags. It was gorgeous in person.  If you apply for their credit card you can save another % off if you are interested. I've had one for years because that is mainly what we have in my area, that and Dillard's. 

@ladycos Did you get your beautiful Brahmin?  I should  be getting my chambray today.  I can't wait to see it.  I also got the matching wallet.

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@ladycos wrote:

@Pecky 

@Pecky 

oh sorry, my phone just downloaded the picture. I saw that bag and it's very pretty. I debated on buying the wallet to go with some of my blue bags. It was gorgeous in person.  If you apply for their credit card you can save another % off if you are interested. I've had one for years because that is mainly what we have in my area, that and Dillard's. 

@ladycos Did you get your beautiful Brahmin?  I should  be getting my chambray today.  I can't wait to see it.  I also got the matching wallet.

Yes @Pecky, it came last Friday. I do like it and I ordered shoes I wanted to complete the look I wanted for church etc. 

I know you're excited to see your chambray bag. I really did like the chambray in the store. Wow glad you got the wallet to. 

I had bought the lemonade purse about four weeks ago so I orderd the wallet to match. I think it is my favorite so far. I adore it. 

Here are the shoes I ordered for the meloney tote . Looking forward to better days to come. 

Oh and I took advantage of the gift card deal they had. You could buy a 100.00 gift card for 80.00 , so I bought two and saved 40.00 plus 25% off on some other purchases. ( hand bag of course) I'll post later. But that's my kind of shopping when you feel you're getting the best deal possible. 

please post and let me know if you like your chambray. I'm excited for you. 

BDA678EB-305A-4E05-80A1-EFC3A06D5F63.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@ladycos wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@ladycos wrote:

@Pecky 

@Pecky 

Yes @Pecky, it came last Friday. I do like it and I ordered shoes I wanted to complete the look I wanted for church etc. 

I know you're excited to see your chambray bag. I really did like the chambray in the store. Wow glad you got the wallet to. 

I had bought the lemonade purse about four weeks ago so I orderd the wallet to match. I think it is my favorite so far. I adore it. 

Here are the shoes I ordered for the meloney tote . Looking forward to better days to come. 

Oh and I took advantage of the gift card deal they had. You could buy a 100.00 gift card for 80.00 , so I bought two and saved 40.00 plus 25% off on some other purchases. ( hand bag of course) I'll post later. But that's my kind of shopping when you feel you're getting the best deal possible. 

please post and let me know if you like your chambray. I'm excited for you. 

BDA678EB-305A-4E05-80A1-EFC3A06D5F63.jpeg

@ladycos Love those shoes!! They are perfect to go with your new tote.  The lemonade is beautiful.  That is the perfect neutral color. 

I received my purse & wallet.  I like it but I'm not loving it. I thought the blue would be more denim.  I have the Marina LaScala that I absolutely love and use that as my summer bag. It's white with touches of denim blue.  I'm going to keep it awhile to see if anything changes.  Belk has a great return policy.  I see they extended the 25%.  Looking forward to see your post on your newest bag.