Trusted Contributor

Has anyone tried these?  They're definitely on the pricey side, but, they're sharp looking. 

image.jpeg

image.jpegA few women that I work with, have them.  As in house Diettians, we spend a Lot of time running around a very large hospital. We're reached, on our cell phones. 

Sure you you can just use a pocket, but, personally, if I'm carrying my cell, In Something, I'm much less likely to set it down and forget it. 

Theyre also handy, if you're just running to the gym, out for a walk, etc.   I'm thinking about them, but, pretty pricey for what they are. 

Trusted Contributor

I just received my small Issac M SOHO leather crossbody.  Ordered it last week for $45.67.  It is now110.00.  I wanted it for use while walking, flea markets, etc.  It is about 8x6 and will hold my phone, small change purse and s few other small items.  You can take the strap off or put your belt through a loop on the back and wear it around your waste for even easier access.  Glad I found it during the 50% sales.  I am a large bag person usually but I will find many ways to use this.  I like the one in your picture but it is pricey.

Trusted Contributor

@Gram W wrote:

I just received my small Issac M SOHO leather crossbody.  Ordered it last week for $45.67.  It is now110.00.  I wanted it for use while walking, flea markets, etc.  It is about 8x6 and will hold my phone, small change purse and s few other small items.  You can take the strap off or put your belt through a loop on the back and wear it around your waste for even easier access.  Glad I found it during the 50% sales.  I am a large bag person usually but I will find many ways to use this.  I like the one in your picture but it is pricey.

______

Good Buy, good for you!

One of my co-workers is Vegan, and she bought one of the Vegan options, for the Bandolier. Less ex pensive, but, still around  $75. 

What at makes them nice for us: We are often trying to run to 3 different places at once, maybe talking to a half dozen people, about the same patient, then going off to the next, whoever needs us. 

It can get crazy and anything that helps you stay organized. But these are on the speedy side. I'm going to be working from home, starting very soon, so nothing I'm really serious about, right  now.