Honored Contributor

Fall will soon be here; what handbag will be THE bag for you?++

I haven't decided yet. I'm thinking of pulling out my brown Ostrich Roma 2 but then again, maybe I'll go black and pull out a classic Chanel. Or maybe my LV Speedy 42....

I'm a "something that goes with everything" kind of chick but since I always dress like a bruise.....

What about all of you? Pictures please, if you can! : )

Honored Contributor

Re: Fall will soon be here; what handbag will be THE bag for you?++

@SahmIam  I'm looking forward as well to switch out my handbag for the fall.  I've already switched to a tan/burlap bag. I don't have any chanel bags but I do have 2 new leather bags from Joy Mangano, more tote-like actually.  Great bags, great fall/winter colors, love the size and they each came with a really nice wristlet w/great hardware.

One of my bags is orange - love the color for upcoming fall.

The other is a great shade of green.  I'm planning to use this through the winter instead of mundane black.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  Ooooo.. those bags sound WONDERFUL, especially the colors. I love totes; little bags don't do it for me (I'm too tall, they're too small, lolol).

Great choices!! : )

Honored Contributor

I'll be taking out my new PN Poppy tote in the map print very shortly!

image.jpeg

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@handygal2 What an amazing look! I bet the leather is SOFT!

Esteemed Contributor

I am no longer working in corporate banking, so I prefer more casual bags at this time in history.  This Patricia Nash is perfect with denims and a sueded jacket. 

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam  Listen, I forgot to ask you - what's your one bag  you call the 'LV Speedy 42' ?  Sounds intriguing!!!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam wrote:

I haven't decided yet. I'm thinking of pulling out my brown Ostrich Roma 2 but then again, maybe I'll go black and pull out a classic Chanel. Or maybe my LV Speedy 42....

I'm a "something that goes with everything" kind of chick but since I always dress like a bruise.....

What about all of you? Pictures please, if you can! : )

Dooney florentine leather mailbag in chestnut will be one of my go-to bags this fall. Big splurge, but, oh, the quality! Yes, the messenger saddle bag is hot for fall 2016, but this will never go out of style. Don't know how to show you a pic but it is on the Dooney site. QVC used to sell them, but the Q doesn't seem to be showing much of Dooney's best anymore. Also enjoying new Dooney burgundy florentine Barlow bag and even newer Dooney florentine ginger-color messenger bag not on QVC. Important? Nah. The bags are my fun escape from daily worries over and care of aging father and stepmother. 

Honored Contributor

When the Sarah (Oryany) was a TSV, I bought a black one and marsala one.  I carried the marsala one from spring into early summer so I will be breaking out the black one for fall/winter.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

For this time of year I pull out my medium brown crocodile Brahmin. I love this bag.