Respected Contributor

Re: Bad Girls... Talkin' 'bout the Bag Girls...

Shop all three styles@hicindy2I got this e-mail today and I do love the sandals.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb  The initial response from Turbotax was to clear my cache and coookies; instructions were given.

I responded that I was not computer illiterate and copied in the error message.  Of course at least 3 women chimed in and they were furious as they were having the same issues.  I gave it a little time and tried again and was able to complete all the taxes, Fed, State and Detroit non resident.

I just checked facebook and turbotax finally did admit they were having issues 2 hours ago, lol.

I thanked them and let them know I was able to finish the preparing the returns.

It appears that facebook is good for something, sometimes, ha ha ha.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@hicindy2I do want those floral sandals but not at that priceWoman Surprised

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@hicindy2I do want those floral sandals but not at that priceWoman Surprised

I know...too big an investment for a seasonal shoe.  Plus, you scuff the heels etc. no matter how careful you are.  

For Skecher fans, Go Walk 4 are cut a lot narrower, perfect for me.  Amazon has free shipping and free returns (Prime).  

Product DetailsProduct Details

Received my on sale Eddie Bauer kick back pants (3 colors):  fit great if you are short and not too curvy.  All set for Spring.  

Cute with my LOGO Hoodie

LOGO Lounge by Lori Goldstein 1X French Terry Hooded Jacket Hoodie A266784

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2   I like the pants and am not real curvy.  Sadly I'm 5'10, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

@hicindy2   I like the pants and am not real curvy.  Sadly I'm 5'10, lol.

@Bird mama  Be thankful.  Every time I am in a crowd, all I see is the back of someone in front of me and never know what is going on.  

What is most annoying, my college roommate was your height and all the really tall guys asked ME to dance.  I was dating a basketball player 6"5" and I am 5'2".   

I am over 60 years old now and people still call me Sweetie and pat me on the head.  Ugghhh  Even wearing "power colors" doesn't help all that much. 

When my former co-worker had too much to drink (cocktail hour) she used to call me "Piglet".  She got a stuffed one for me at Christmas.  Geez.  She was really tall and the guys called her "CrazyLegs".  Not a real politically correct group to hang with I know...most of us had to go to the HR awareness classes twice !

Image result for classic pooh piglet

Respected Contributor

Not much action tonightWoman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@gramygram wrote:

@VenturaHighway I live in south texas on the border with Mexico Woman Surprised

@gramygramDo you ever have cool weather? Do you go shopping in Mexico?

@VenturaHighway it dies get cold but not really bad. I don't go to Mexico bc I'm scared. Too much violence. I used to go a long time ago but haven't been kver there in iver 10 years Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@gramygram wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@gramygram wrote:

@VenturaHighway I live in south texas on the border with Mexico Woman Surprised

@gramygramDo you ever have cool weather? Do you go shopping in Mexico?

@VenturaHighway it dies get cold but not really bad. I don't go to Mexico bc I'm scared. Too much violence. I used to go a long time ago but haven't been kver there in iver 10 years Smiley Happy

@gramygramI don't think that I would want to go either.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

@stevieb  The initial response from Turbotax was to clear my cache and coookies; instructions were given.

I responded that I was not computer illiterate and copied in the error message.  Of course at least 3 women chimed in and they were furious as they were having the same issues.  I gave it a little time and tried again and was able to complete all the taxes, Fed, State and Detroit non resident.

I just checked facebook and turbotax finally did admit they were having issues 2 hours ago, lol.

I thanked them and let them know I was able to finish the preparing the returns.

It appears that facebook is good for something, sometimes, ha ha ha.

Oh well of course @Bird mama... The first line of defense, regardless of the nature of the glitch, the application or the tech guru running the show, is that it must be the user... Most of us know enough to delete history and reboot before we start looking at other options... They should realize, we don't want to deal with them or with 'fixing' things any more than they want to deal with us... We just want things to work...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...