Honored Contributor

Re: Bad Girls... Talkin' 'bout the Bag Girls...

@gramygram wrote:

@stevieb it was close to 90 here today and yesterday it was about 96 we have had like 4-5 winter days lol no winter here. Sunday we had one of those storms like in your area @Bird mama stay safe those are scary storms.

Oh @gramygram my sympathies... Gosh I hate hot weather and it seems this year we're not getting a break from it... I also think it's just plain healthier for us to have freezes and snow and so on... but we surely aren't seeing it this year. I don't think we've even had a true 'hard freeze' this year... And while it has been pretty the last few days, today feels muggy in advance of 'a front'... I guess some people are elated by this idiotic weather, but I just hope they remember there will undoubtedly be hell to pay for it at some point...

Woman Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@stevieb

Don't pack anything away, snow is coming, lol.

I lucked out and the severe storms missed my county.  Of course I am in the county of the sinkhole capitol of the world and they are scared about downpours tonight as we are in a watch now versus a warning.

HSN had the olive Camuto strappy sandals $20 cheaper than anyone else, with free shipping and flex pay so I ordered them :-)

Truffle:Vince Camuto Gerianna Three Strap Buckle Block Heel Dress Sandals

No comment @Bird mama... Yo know what you are... 

HO

Woman Very Happy

That said, with nothing worth watching most of the day, I caught myself watching a presentation on HSN at some point yesterday and there is a pair of slingbacks (in two colors) on my wishlist... And yes Q, free shipping really DOES matter...

Honored Contributor

@WhiteFlowers wrote:

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@WhiteFlowersI had hair down to my waist in my early 20's. I use to braid the front on each side Woman Very Happy@hippie-look 

@VenturaHighway

Growing mine so I can donate 15 inches to make wigs for children with cancer. Because my hair is so thick, they tell me my hair donation should make 3-4 wigs. They have a difficult time finding virgin (chemically untreated) long hair.  Looking forward to donating hair for a good cause.  Also, it will be nice to have hair that only hits my mid back!  

Oh, that's nice. A former co-worker of mine did that... @WhiteFlowers...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hey shoe lovers, Patricia Nash is getting into summery shoes now.  Very pricey though...

Romana_side-view_022017.jpg

P.S. HSN is doing a product tie in to the upcoming movie Beauty and the Beast.  Last one was Alice in Wonderland.  Heidi Daus will do some fabulous Rose jewelry.  I love her pins.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Brought out the Dooney coated cotton floral with the multi colored zips. This is a fun lighthearted Dooney.  

Image result for images dooney coated cotton flower print black

Finally, the sun is back out in "Sunny" California 

Image result for classic winnie the pooh images

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2

That bag is beautiful.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I'm on facebook waiting for somebody at Turbotax to refute what I am complaining about that is happening on their website.  I can't stand facebook's 'suggestions' for people I know, groups that might interest me and ads in general.  I happened to see a suggested page called:

Ef M - Education for Ministry

That made me laugh.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Birdette... @Bird mama... A friend of mine who usually uses Turbotax with ease was complaining the other day that it just wasn't getting the job done this year... So you're not alone...

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I'm on facebook waiting for somebody at Turbotax to refute what I am complaining about that is happening on their website.  I can't stand facebook's 'suggestions' for people I know, groups that might interest me and ads in general.  I happened to see a suggested page called:

Ef M - Education for Ministry

That made me laugh.

Woman Very Happy @Bird mama...

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

@stevieb

Don't pack anything away, snow is coming, lol.

I lucked out and the severe storms missed my county.  Of course I am in the county of the sinkhole capitol of the world and they are scared about downpours tonight as we are in a watch now versus a warning.

HSN had the olive Camuto strappy sandals $20 cheaper than anyone else, with free shipping and flex pay so I ordered them :-)

Truffle:Vince Camuto Gerianna Three Strap Buckle Block Heel Dress Sandals

No comment @Bird mama... Yo know what you are... 

HO

Woman Very Happy

That said, with nothing worth watching most of the day, I caught myself watching a presentation on HSN at some point yesterday and there is a pair of slingbacks (in two colors) on my wishlist... And yes Q, free shipping really DOES matter...

@Bird mamaOh my, @stevieb may be becoming a shoe hoWoman Wink