Super Contributor

I have a beautiful Anuschka bag with matching wallet.

The purse holds alot but there are some compartments I do not use. Example:

The section that holds ID credit cards etc. For work I need to use a wallet  to put into my bag for work that is clear. I am considering removing the ID section 

Would you remove this section if you had this bag

your thoughts?.

Respected Contributor

Your bag, your choice.   For me, I do not buy bags with separate ID areas and I do not need or want bags with separate ID areas because I keep that info in my wallet which I do not give up to cutesy, techy bags!  For me I would remove it if it interfered with my use and did not damage the bag!

Esteemed Contributor

I too am devoted to my wallet and carry it in every bag. That said, I also own several handbags which have built in card slots and wallet compartments. I have never considered having them removed.  My feeling is they usually don't interfere with what you are able to put in the bag and they don't really take up precious real estate you can use for other things (IMO), so why go to the expense.  Of course it's ultimately the decision of the handbag owner what she wants to do.  

Honored Contributor

Those credit card slots are so thin, I probably wouldn't bother removing them.  I do agree with the others.... I doubt anyone would put a credit card in one of those slots these days....useless.

Esteemed Contributor

Flash sale going on at Evine (3/1).  Beautiful print: Vintage Bouquet

733-657- Anuschka Hand-Painted Leather Zip Top Shopper Handbag w/ Removable Strap

Trusted Contributor

I just ordered an Anushka bag for the first time.  I don't know how to post the picture of it - it's 738-444.  I ordered the pewter version. I will get the most use out of that color.  The pewter color plus the simple black/white center embellishment looked beautiful to me.  I can't wait to get it!

Esteemed Contributor

@nova   Beautiful !!

I carried this one yesterday

Anna by Anuschka Leather Hand Painted Tote Handbag Shoulder Purse Holder Bundle

Trusted Contributor

@hicindy2    I love the braided handle on your bag.  It's very pretty!  Thanks for posting the picture!  

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@nova   Beautiful !!

I carried this one yesterday

Anna by Anuschka Leather Hand Painted Tote Handbag Shoulder Purse Holder Bundle

I purchased my first Anuschka a few years ago with a braided strap.it is one of my favorite bags.  It is very pretty.  Love the art work.  Mine is kind of a tangerine with earth tones.  I Cannot remember the name.  It is very comfortable to carry.  

Valued Contributor

I too do not like to use card compartments in a bag. You could leave it and just don't use it or maybe use it on a rare occassion? 

I purchased my first Anuschka bag last year which is a hobo style Beach theme. I get compliments wherever I go, especially when on vacation at the beach! Love to watch the shows as they are so passionate about the bags. Some designs not my taste but this one is a stunner.