Honored Contributor

I really like this one too.

726-336- Anuschka Hand-Painted Leather Satchel w/ Removable Strap & Wallet - Final Sale

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

726-336- Anuschka Hand-Painted Leather Satchel w/ Removable Strap & Wallet - Final Sale

@Pecky : That's oneof the most popular designs!

Will you get one?

Esteemed Contributor

I think Sharif is retiring from Evine too:

60% off a lot of his unique bags

I like this Anuschka:  I have 5 of their bags and 3 wallets.  I'll miss them !!

Honored Contributor

Well that's one advantage to evine. At least when somebody's leaving or has left they let you know about it! I just saw Vanessa Williams last show I think it was last week. I believe there's a new CEO or CFO? They seem to be making a lot of changes lately

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Pecky : That's oneof the most popular designs!

Will you get one?

@1Professor  I am trying to resist.  I wish the price was alittle cheaper.  I have been so bad lately buying new handbags! 

Respected Contributor

I was watching a little of the Anuschka show earlier and I noticed that it stated ALL SALES FINAL - NO RETURNS and was wondering if they were leaving.

I guess time will tell if they'll move over to QVC or HSN.

Respected Contributor

Appears many of their good vendors are leaving. All I see is watches and some jewelry, all boring. I’m surprised at Anushka leaving, because it is one of their best brands. I will follow which ever network they return too, like the quality of the one hobo I have. 

Goodness, AMAZON has them. Yay

I see see the end is near for Evine....

Honored Contributor

@crazered wrote:

I have a beautiful Anuschka bag with matching wallet.

The purse holds alot but there are some compartments I do not use. Example:

The section that holds ID credit cards etc. For work I need to use a wallet  to put into my bag for work that is clear. I am considering removing the ID section 

Would you remove this section if you had this bag

your thoughts?.

I would not remove it, I would just not use itSmiley Happy  By the way I love Anuschka.  I have one with a braided strap and it is so comfortable to carry.  I get many compliments on that bag.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Is Anuschka leaving Evine?  I just tuned in and they are final sales no returns.  

Wow, I use to love watching Evine and HSN, now they are so different I don't watch much.  I stopped watching Q a while ago.  Well I am hoping that Evine will keep One World, and their other clothing lines.  Their prices are always reasonable and I love One World.