Respected Contributor

Anuschka handbags Today's Special HSN tonight

anuschka-hand-painted-leather-large-shoulder-tote-d-2020031714541768~684001_alt99.jpg

Looks like the TS, fabulous tote. 

Not too big as some totes go (only 12-1/4 wide by 12 high), with lots of pockets (side pockets, deep front pocket, back zipper pocket).

These bags are always pure whimsy, which some of us would welcome these days. Butter soft leather. Plus supporting the artists in India who hand paint each one.

Midnight tonight Eastern, 9 pm California time!

Honored Contributor

Re: Anuschka handbags Today's Special HSN tonight

These look better than others I have seen.  Not so garish and cartoon-like.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

These look better than others I have seen.  Not so garish and cartoon-like.

@Kachina624   I agree—the one I'm most drawn to is the simple back and white leopard.

anuschka-hand-painted-leather-large-shoulder-tote-d-20200304100752027~684001_XU2.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nope, sorry @1Professor. I know you've long been a fan of this line, but it's never done much for me and it still doesn't. Still, I hope you enjoy the show and gain a little respite while doing so. I did look over on HSN and did see one bag that appealed to me, but it's an old model and no longer available.

Anuschka Hand-Painted Leather Tote with Organizer Wallet

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Nope, sorry @1Professor. I know you've long been a fan of this line, but it's never done much for me and it still dosn't. Still, I hope you enjoy the show and gain a little respite while doing so. I did look over on HSN and did see one bag that appealed to me, but it's an old model and no longer available.

Anuschka Hand-Painted Leather Tote with Organizer Wallet

@stevieb   I'm now looking for 2 bags to sacrifice (uh, gift or donate) to acquire the blue-eyed leopard . . .

Respected Contributor

Didn't Anushka depart HSN a few months ago?  Now they reappear?  Or am I mistaken.  I do tend to lose track of different companies, I will confess up front. 

Respected Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Didn't Anushka depart HSN a few months ago?  Now they reappear?  Or am I mistaken.  I do tend to lose track of different companies, I will confess up front. 

@maximillian   They left Evine.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624, I agree, these bags are very pretty. I purchased an Anushka bag from Evine a few years ago and I wasn't crazy about it at all. It was in my collection of purse donations a couple of months ago (when the world was still "normal").Hopefully someone else is enjoying it now.
Trusted Contributor

*should be "Anuschka"
Honored Contributor

@hooked on books    I also had one that I never could bring myself to carry.  I finally gave it to a friend.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment