Respected Contributor

Re: Anuschka handbags Today's Special HSN tonight

Since some of you have owned these bags, how do you feel about the weight of the bag? I don’t see the weight in any of the details for ones I looked at. Not interested in TS but saw an organizer crossbody that appeals to me. Shipping is kind of high!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kindaglitzy   These are the lightest weight leather handbags I own, and I own many; the light weight is often mentioned in reviews and presentations. Leather is butter. And @hicindy2 who always posts the BEST handbag photos!

Some of my favorite art pieces (that I own):

149835_1_1 copy 2.jpeg

2292,605-RRY_(1) copy.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 8.16.00 AM.png

Calaveras copy.png

Respected Contributor

@1Professor Thanks for responding. Think I’m going to pass at least for today. To many purchases lately!
Honored Contributor

@1Professor 

hmm..i love leopards...will think about itSmiley Happy

I use to buy them for my daughter from Ebay.

i may need to check them out today  might  find a good buy thereSmiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

i went on line to  e.b

uh found a NWT "lion Pride" zip around shoulder bag...yikkes  $699.00  or best offer!

I guess my bid of 69.00  wouldn't be accepted...lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Super Contributor

I ordered the lovable Pandas hobo shoulder bag. So cute!  

Regular Contributor

My Paris Sunrise arrived today and it is a beauty. This is my first Anuschka and I am not disappointed. The vivid colors are eye catching. The matching umbrella and wallet arrivesd, too. It reminded me of my mom who passed in 2016. During the last few years of her life she spoke fluent French which she learned as a teenager! She loved France and it crossed over to me To all who purchased a bag enjoy it during these trying times. Thank you to all those who are helping us out on the frontline of this pandemic.❤️

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@angel8   Enjoy your lovely bag.  They are lightweight and you don't have to baby them. This is the one that I am carrying today:  Patchwork Pewter. Amazon has a lot of this brand too.  The Amazon trucks are delivering right to the door during our Shelter in Place in No. California, bless their cotton socks. 

Regular Contributor

Hello hicindy2,

Thank you for your kind words regarding my new Anuschka bag! Your Patchwork Pewter is amazing. The design is super unique Glad to hear that I don't need to baby it. The bag is so lovely that it is on display right now. Yes, I was surprised when UPS delivered today. How happy was I when I heard the truck pull up! From a Jersey Shore gal to a N California gal, thank you! Be safe and well. 

Honored Contributor

@angel8 wrote:

My Paris Sunrise arrived today and it is a beauty. This is my first Anuschka and I am not disappointed. The vivid colors are eye catching. The matching umbrella and wallet arrivesd, too. It reminded me of my mom who passed in 2016. During the last few years of her life she spoke fluent French which she learned as a teenager! She loved France and it crossed over to me To all who purchased a bag enjoy it during these trying times. Thank you to all those who are helping us out on the frontline of this pandemic.❤️

@angel8 While I did not order one, Paris Sunrise was my favorite; I know it will be special for you as you are reminded of your mom. It is a beautiful bag. Heart

Anuschka Hand-Painted Leather Large Shoulder Tote