Honored Contributor

Re: Adventures of the Handbag Sisterhood... The Saga Continues

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Oh, and I just noticed online... Love the new IM watch... Wonder if they're planning more colors.

imwatch.png

imwatchb.png

@stevieb: I was admiring the black one last night-- it was featured on his show. I love the square shape. But l already have a round ceramic in black (not an IM), so l reluctantly passed on it.

@handygal2 and @stevieb .... I checked out this watch.  Believe it or not, I don't like it in pink.... but I love it in both the white and the black.  i just ordered another pair of his pants.  I have one other pair in grey that I really like.  So I ordered the Isaac Mizrahi Live! Petite 24/7 Stretch Bootcut 5 Pocket Pants in  Medium Camel

@Boehm Collector I didn't even see it in pink. It must've been gone before I checked the site, as I wasn't watchting the show... I agree, though, I wouldn't think this particlar watch would be very appealing in pink.

@stevieb  .  now it is offered in pink and lavender.  I think I would stick with the white or black.  IMHO

Screen Shot 2016-03-29 at 9.03.07 PM.png

Ooohh @Boehm Collector, I like the lavender! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily... Oh Edith, Edith, Edith... Poor dear Edith... So how many does this now make in the exact same silhouette...?  I'm just glad The Revered One isn't here to see this... Big, BIG tsk, tsk...

As for your purchases, I love the slate... I like the lizard leather, but not the color and the wallets are, well, not for me, and, well, sort of superflous... but that's me...

And personally ladies, I'm still not sure we've had full disclosure...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily@stevieb: You both enjoy keeping us all in suspense.  Woman Frustrated

Nah, @handygal2 ... I'm just slow in making those posts (trying to find all of our names and the bags in their correct colors, etc.)! Sorry! Woman Embarassed

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Oh, and I just noticed online... Love the new IM watch... Wonder if they're planning more colors.

imwatch.png

imwatchb.png

@stevieb: I was admiring the black one last night-- it was featured on his show. I love the square shape. But l already have a round ceramic in black (not an IM), so l reluctantly passed on it.

@handygal2 and @stevieb .... I checked out this watch.  Believe it or not, I don't like it in pink.... but I love it in both the white and the black.  i just ordered another pair of his pants.  I have one other pair in grey that I really like.  So I ordered the Isaac Mizrahi Live! Petite 24/7 Stretch Bootcut 5 Pocket Pants in  Medium Camel

@Boehm Collector I didn't even see it in pink. It must've been gone before I checked the site, as I wasn't watchting the show... I agree, though, I wouldn't think this particlar watch would be very appealing in pink.

@stevieb  .  now it is offered in pink and lavender.  I think I would stick with the white or black.  IMHO

Screen Shot 2016-03-29 at 9.03.07 PM.png

Ooohh @Boehm Collector, I like the lavender! Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily @Boehm Collector @stevieb Yes, I like the pastels too! Heart

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

No lizard, eel, snakeskin or aligator bags ....or anything for me.  They gross me out.  Sorry.  I don't care who makes them, or how well made they are as well.  I won't even get next to faux skin either. LOL!  I am terrible.  I must have over 200 handbags now, and can you believe it, beside cow leather, fabric, wood, metal, lucite.. I don't own one skin bag.

Maybe I have a phobia???  LOL!

@shoekitty I wouldn't do a real skin, but I like some patterned bags in croco and some lizard, but I've yet to meet the snake look I'd even want to get near much less hang over my arm... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

I really like this one, @Boehm Collector!! I hope you'll be happy with it when it arrives.

Thanks @handygal2 ....  I hope this one turns out to be a keeper.  If it does my quest for a bone bag will be.. finally... over.  LOL.   That should make @stevieb happy!  Woman LOLWoman LOL  She may very well NOT like the bag .... but she'll be glad my search is over so she won't have to read my posts regarding a bone bag any longer.  Woman LOL

... and the angels sang...

Woman Very Happy

@stevieb   I hope I haven't annoyed you by talking about my search for a bone bag. Woman Sad   Because I certainly didn't mean to.  Woman Sad

It's all good @Boehm Collector...

@stevieb

images-2.jpeg

@Boehm Collector This is so cute. It might be my new favorite BC emoticon. Although I still love the little angel face when she makes an appearance. Smiley Wink

Here she is @Serendipity  .. just for you. 

images-3.jpeg

Honored Contributor

HeartHeartHeart the new bags EEL! It's almost like your neon green, but more subtle. Very pretty!

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily@stevieb: You both enjoy keeping us all in suspense.  Woman Frustrated

Nah, @handygal2 ... I'm just slow in making those posts (trying to find all of our names and the bags in their correct colors, etc.)! Sorry! Woman Embarassed

It's all good, @EdithEllenLily! I said it tongue-in-cheek.  Woman Wink

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily... Oh Edith, Edith, Edith... Poor dear Edith... So how many does this now make in the exact same silhouette...?  I'm just glad The Revered One isn't here to see this... Big, BIG tsk, tsk...

As for your purchases, I love the slate... I like the lizard leather, but not the color and the wallets are, well, not for me, and, well, sort of superflous... but that's me...

And personally ladies, I'm still not sure we've had full disclosure...

Oh but @stevieb .. it's such a gorgeous silhouette.  How can @EdithEllenLily possibly resist?!?!?!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

I really like this one, @Boehm Collector!! I hope you'll be happy with it when it arrives.

Thanks @handygal2 ....  I hope this one turns out to be a keeper.  If it does my quest for a bone bag will be.. finally... over.  LOL.   That should make @stevieb happy!  Woman LOLWoman LOL  She may very well NOT like the bag .... but she'll be glad my search is over so she won't have to read my posts regarding a bone bag any longer.  Woman LOL

... and the angels sang...

Woman Very Happy

@stevieb   I hope I haven't annoyed you by talking about my search for a bone bag. Woman Sad   Because I certainly didn't mean to.  Woman Sad

It's all good @Boehm Collector...

@stevieb

images-2.jpeg

@Boehm Collector This is so cute. It might be my new favorite BC emoticon. Although I still love the little angel face when she makes an appearance. Smiley Wink

Here she is @Serendipity  .. just for you. 

images-3.jpeg

Awwwwwwwww.....Smiley Very Happy Thanks, BC @Boehm Collector!