@skyblue wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

As for all those pretty things, @skyblue, they're from Mark and Graham, which I believe is a Pottery Barn company.

Those pouches are more appealing to me than the GILI pouches. SO tempting, but I'm sitting on my hands like a good girl @stevieb!Woman WinkWoman Very Happy

Maybe @skyblue you shouldn't go to the site, because they have others... and leather envelopes too... and clutches... and, well, maybe you'd just better not...

Much, much too late for that warning! @steviebWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Now you see, @skyblue... I knew you ladies couldn't be trusted.

Quoting our dear @EdithEllenLily: Admiring not acquiring@stevieb

Excusssseee me @skyblue, I'm not usually one to split hairs, but I'll have you know, EEL was quoting The Headmistress and me...

Woman Tongue

My bad! @stevieb !! And I thought @EdithEllenLily was behaving!Woman WinkWoman Very Happy

I am behaving @skyblue!!! I don't want to catch it from either of them!!! Woman Surprised

@Boehm Collector@EdithEllenLily, when your period of having behaved is measured in weeks, THEN you will have been behaving...

Woman Wink

Look everybody, @Boehm Collector is the last one to be bad...

Woman Tongue

I agree @stevieb, just like this past summer when I held off for weeks! I could do it then, so I can do it now! REALLY need to stop for awhile, EEL Woman Frustrated

Well, actually @stevieb .. I think I am still being good.  DH bought  the LL for my birthday.. not I !!

@Boehm Collector Actually @stevieb, with all the LL msgs, what is it the HM says? I think we've got a live one! LOL. Smiley LOL

Are you referring to innocent little old me @Serendipity??? Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Adventures of the Handbag Sisterhood... The Saga Continues

@Serendipity wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

As for all those pretty things, @skyblue, they're from Mark and Graham, which I believe is a Pottery Barn company.

Those pouches are more appealing to me than the GILI pouches. SO tempting, but I'm sitting on my hands like a good girl @stevieb!Woman WinkWoman Very Happy

Maybe @skyblue you shouldn't go to the site, because they have others... and leather envelopes too... and clutches... and, well, maybe you'd just better not...

Excusssseee me @skyblue, I'm not usually one to split hairs, but I'll have you know, EEL was quoting The Headmistress and me...

Woman Tongue

My bad! @stevieb !! And I thought @EdithEllenLily was behaving!Woman WinkWoman Very Happy

I am behaving @skyblue!!! I don't want to catch it from either of them!!! Woman Surprised

@Boehm Collector@EdithEllenLily, when your period of having behaved is measured in weeks, THEN you will have been behaving...

Woman Wink

Woman Tongue

I agree @stevieb, just like this past summer when I held off for weeks! I could do it then, so I can do it now! REALLY need to stop for awhile, EEL Woman Frustrated

Well, actually @stevieb .. I think I am still being good.  DH bought  the LL for my birthday.. not I !!

@Boehm Collector Actually @stevieb, with all the LL msgs, what is it the HM says? I think we've got a live one! LOL. Smiley LOL

@Serendipity... Seriously... Woman Frustrated

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb Teal, tangerine, green and navy!!! The mustard looks too yellow to me (think school bus) and it may get marked being such a light color.

For ^%&$# sake @EdithEllenLily, ONE... Think ONE... Just ONE...

Woman LOL Woman Wink

If it's only ONE it has to be my first choice, Teal @stevieb ...

Yes, @stevieb .. I agree with @EdithEllenLily.. definitely the teal.    In fact, i want the LL in teal now.  Maybe  the Q will bring it back since they discontiniued the celadon.

@Boehm Collector The celadon popped up the other day. Keep an eye out.

@Serendipity .. I'm afraid that if any of the discontinued color pop up they have to be returns.... especially since the Celadon sold out a while ago.  But if I am not mistaken they once had a color actually called "Teal"

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb Teal, tangerine, green and navy!!! The mustard looks too yellow to me (think school bus) and it may get marked being such a light color.

Woman LOL Woman Wink

Yes, @stevieb .. I agree with @EdithEllenLily.. definitely the teal.    In fact, i want the LL in teal now.  Maybe  the Q will bring it back since they discontiniued the celadon.

@stevieb I like the tangerine or the cobalt.

@Serendipity... I know. They're both so pretty... I love them all. I want one of each, but since I'm never buying anything ever again... well, I guess that's not happening... The one that caught my eye was the green one and I usually think first impressions are what one should choose, but either the teal or navy would be much more versatile.

Esteemed Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

So yes, I don't like monograms. But, I do like this. Very much. Color, inside org and all. (I need @gramygram's heart eyes smiley icon here.) Smiley Happy What do you all think? Our next tote @NycVixen?

louis-vuitton-kimono-monogram-canvas-handbags--M40521_PM2_Front view.jpglouis-vuitton-kimono-monogram-canvas-handbags--M40521_PM1_Interior view.jpg

Hi @Serendipity .. I think is it a cool looking bag....a bit different from the typical monogram bag.

images-1.jpeg

images-2.jpeg

images-3.jpeg

images.jpeg

@Boehm Collector Yep, those were the smiley faces I needed. Thanks, BC! 

Any time @Serendipity

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Woman LOL Woman Wink

@stevieb I like the tangerine or the cobalt.

@Serendipity... I know. They're both so pretty... I love them all. I want one of each, but since I'm never buying anything ever again... well, I guess that's not happening... The one that caught my eye was the green one and I usually think first impressions are what one should choose, but either the teal or navy would be much more versatile.

@stevieb Ha! I was going to say the emerald one, but I thought maybe you already had green. For me I would like the tangerine. But haven't gone over to the site. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Woman Tongue

Woman Wink

Woman Tongue

Are you referring to innocent little old me @Serendipity??? Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

@Boehm Collector If the handbag fits! LOL. Smiley LOL I'm glad you like the LL, BC. 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@stevieb Just reading that I'm exhausted. I hope you at least have booze in the house, have a drink and relax. 

I've got a split of champagne in the freezer as we speak... @jaxs mom.

@stevieb I think you need stronger. 

Believe me I don't. I drink sparingly and on virtually no sleep, two glasses of bubbly will wipe me out... @Serendipity.

And if it doesn't, well, there's always that fifth of Jim Beam Choice Woman Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@skyblue wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Woman Tongue

Woman Wink

Woman Tongue

Uh uh... @Boehm Collector that is such a hair splitting technicality, unless, of course, your husband has decided to start carrying the Logo Lock himself...

Woman Very Happy

No, I don't think so @stevieb ... Bordeaux just isn;t his color!

images.jpeg

images-2.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@gramygram wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

So yes, I don't like monograms. But, I do like this. Very much. Color, inside org and all. (I need @gramygram's heart eyes smiley icon here.) Smiley Happy What do you all think? Our next tote @NycVixen?

😍 admire not acquire admire not acquire 

Thank you @gramygram !! Very good !!