Contributor

I'm not sure where QVC picked up "Vickerman", but they are way too high in price for artificial outside bushes.  I don't know the brand I bought a couple years ago, but they still look amazing and about half the price of this brand.   Get some different designers/plant people, please.  A little more reasonably priced  too!!!

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Vickerman ....TOO PRICEY

[ Edited ]

I'm sure QVC ordered them because Vickerman is an excellent company known for its superior products.   

Yes, they are pricey, but they sure do look real.

I have 3 Junipers that I use inside.  Everyone asks me if they are real.  

Also, two Christmas trees that look like they walked in from the woods.  

Trusted Contributor

Well before I lay out $2k for a Christmas tree, I'd have to see it.

Honored Contributor

@Suzyq1 That's why they offer varied brands/pricing.  As @Foxxee said, you get what you pay for.

Honored Contributor

@Suzyq1  Companies and retailers set the prices they ask; shoppers make the choices that fit their needs, wants, and wallets.

Super Contributor

Vickerman has always been pricy even at wholesale prices. I worked at a flower shop years ago and when we went to market the Vickerman Showroom was filled with highend buyers. My boss at the time only purchased the real looking ones and they sold immediately when they arrived. I know everyone can't afford those prices but the Q don't always have a say in what the price should be to please us. These companies have employees to pay as well and I am sure they are giving the best price possible.